Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
I will be locking this thread since the previous threads have been answered. (Edit; I won’t, feel free to reply to the thread with any questions you have.)

Even though you don’t know how to change names doesn’t mean any other people don’t. Since editing names in Labymod is fairly easy compared to other clients (If it’s even possible in other clients without an editing software), we decided to ban Labymod reports.
Youn gave you a tutorial on how to change names, and I am pretty sure you can understand how easy it is.

Reactions: Entrustious6679

Hawk Golfer

Feb 13, 2016
www.youtube.com
I will be locking this thread since the previous threads have been answered. (Edit; I won’t, feel free to reply to the thread with any questions you have.)

Even though you don’t know how to change names doesn’t mean any other people don’t. Since editing names in Labymod is fairly easy compared to other clients (If it’s even possible in other clients without an editing software), we decided to ban Labymod reports.
Youn gave you a tutorial on how to change names, and I am pretty sure you can understand how easy it is.
wanna be a real smart ass about it, huh? As a paying member of this server for 3+ years, I do not appreciate being treated like this. You either give me a platform to reply, or you treat paying customers like <removed by a moderator>.

Hawk Golfer

Feb 13, 2016
www.youtube.com
when your anticheat can't detect 6 block kill aura, bee hopping, hitting through blocks, etc, and you don't accept my attempt to rid the server of hackers, I get sick of it. your a mod, do your damn job. /report is a joke, my 20+ reports for hackers have all went with nothing, and all I get is your smart ass sitting here talking to me like I'm 2 years old.
wanna be a real smart ass about it, huh? As a paying member of this server for 3+ years, I do not appreciate being treated like this. You either give me a platform to reply, or you treat paying customers like shit.[/QUOTE

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
First of all, do not swear.

Second of all, I am just trying to explain to you why we do not accept reports made with labymod.

About the anticheat, yes it’s not as good as it can be, though that’s mainly due to the fact we currently do not have an anticheat developer. Applications are open.

Yes, /report-s are currently not being handled as efficient as we want them to, though this, again, is something we’re working on. The lack of /report-s being handled is mainly due to our small moderation team, though we recently made some changes to our recruitment process (such as lowering requirements et cetera) and are actively working on expanding our moderation team.

Reactions: Hoshi

Hawk Golfer

Feb 13, 2016
www.youtube.com
First of all, do not swear.

Second of all, I am just trying to explain to you why we do not accept reports made with labymod.

About the anticheat, yes it’s not as good as it can be, though that’s mainly due to the fact we currently do not have an anticheat developer. Applications are open.

Yes, /report-s are currently not being handled as efficient as we want them to, though this, again, is something we’re working on. The lack of /report-s being handled is mainly due to our small moderation team, though we recently made some changes to our recruitment process (such as lowering requirements et cetera) and are actively working on expanding our moderation team.
why can ranked players only use /report? this makes it harder to find hackers.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
why can ranked players only use /report? this makes it harder to find hackers.
I would argue the contrary! If all players could use /report the amount of report would be way too much for the staff team to handle and the amount of false reports would go up as well. This would make the command completely useless. And you can always report it on the site with valid evidence and the hacker will get banned. With the smaller staff team, I don't think they should make the /report open to everyone.

Reactions: Hoshi

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
I understand your frustration but Fesa is right. The staff would have got a lot of false reports and that’s why we have a reports site. And Sentinel currently needs a developer and they’re searching for one

Reactions: Entrustious6679
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom