Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ITWolf

Jun 29, 2019
Russia
Most of the maps in the solo mode skywars are too big, and the islands are too far apart, and the mid is generally very far, this is bad, because any noob can throw you snowballs and win! Ping is good here, but maps need to change and it will be nice!

ITWolf

Jun 29, 2019
Russia
I think the maps are perfectly balanced at the moment. Some are big, some are small etc.

Next to that, throwing eggs and snowballs is seen as a tactic so what’s wrong about that? And if you have a rank, you can vote for no throwables.
Apparently, you did not understand me.
This is not bedwars, where you need to sit on the island and wait for someone to come to you, these are skywars, and here need good pvp and a short distance from the players! It is not normal that the cards are so huge!

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
This is not bedwars, where you need to sit on the island and wait for someone to come to you, these are skywars, and here need good pvp and a short distance from the players! It is not normal that the cards are so huge!
Google translate?

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
I know you’re talking about skywars, and I think the maps are well balanced. In some maps you can literally jump to an other island, in some maps you have to build quite a lot. I think it’s well balanced.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Could you give us the names of those 'huge' maps? Even though, I also think they're all balanced. Implementing your suggestion is what would make them unbalanced.

The maps are supposed to provide a great variety of tactics for the players to use in their games. Wanting to make the maps smaller just because you're not a fan of a certain tactic, is not a good enough reason for them to be changed.

Let's see how you can avoid getting killed by projectiles instead:
  • Vote for no throwables by purchasing a rank from the store.
  • Join maps that have their islands closer to middle and avoid the ones that you think are easier to get knocked off on. Even though, as I said, I find all the maps balanced.
  • Watch your surroundings at all times: Before building a bridge, don't forget to make sure no one is watching you. Then quickly finish the bridge and jump to the island in front of you.
  • When making a risky crossing, empty a water bucket on the bridge. If you get knocked off, try to land in the waterfall and swim back up to the top.

ITWolf

Jun 29, 2019
Russia
Could you give us the names of those 'huge' maps? Even though, I also think they're all balanced. Implementing your suggestion is what would make them unbalanced.

The maps are supposed to provide a great variety of tactics for the players to use in their games. Wanting to make the maps smaller just because you're not a fan of a certain tactic, is not a good enough reason for them to be changed.

Let's see how you can avoid getting killed by projectiles instead:
  • Vote for no throwables by purchasing a rank from the store.
  • Join maps that have their islands closer to middle and avoid the ones that you think are easier to get knocked off on. Even though, as I said, I find all the maps balanced.
  • Watch your surroundings at all times: Before building a bridge, don't forget to make sure no one is watching you. Then quickly finish the bridge and jump to the island in front of you.
  • When making a risky crossing, empty a water bucket on the bridge. If you get knocked off, try to land in the waterfall and swim back up to the top.
Map data is far from ideal. I am a player from hypixel and these cards are too uncomfortable. p.s On hypixel cards you can get a bit built up and immediately take good loot.
Maybe you will ask why I did not stay on hypixel? - Reason: Ping.

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
I think it is good as it is now. Although I do have to agree that the island in the middle is a little bit too far from the islands surround it.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
maps are fine how they are. There are a ton of solo skywars maps where everything is close together.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
Dude, the SW maps are so big here, like it's a BW.
There are many other servers besides cubecraft you can play on. They are not going to change all the maps because you think there "too big" or "too far apart" Its skywars. your in the sky. things should not be close and being shot off and being hit by a snowball or egg is apart of the game. its like me complaining you killed me because you used a sword.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom