• No

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Maybe/Possibly, Im in Yes And No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Now if we look, people get false banned, but its a little annoying because you have to go through a process just to get unbanned when you didn't do anything. I just came out of a little argument in the cubecraft discord server, and jitter clicking is bannable. Now in my past, I got banned by the sentinel and I asked CrazyManJR what was up and if I could be unbanned? Now this was only for a week, but he said "No, it is humanly impossible to get 45 cps"

Now it is against the rules to drag click, but its not impossible to get 45 cps. I think getting a high cps is a gift from god. God gifts us with many many things, and the fact that people keep getting banned for their gifts from god, is outrageous. Lets say god gives you the gift of life, and then that life is then thrown down the drain, its a bigger and more understandable way to look at that. Now compromised accounts, that's necessary. but when god gifts you, you get banned. Butterfly clicking is a little useless because it doesn't really do anything, but jitter clicking helps a lot. The fact that the anti cheat thinks that me or any other person is hacking because we get 13-19 cps is dumb. one time from butterfly clicking I got 42 cps. The anticheat needs to be fixed. Its so dumb how many times people are doing so good, and then they get kicked for having a gift by the one and only god. I've been playing minecarft for around 7 years now, and if I look at the evolution. It is amazing to see! Only until jitterclicking started to get people banned, it was an eye sore! Take A Stand!

-Hank

DuhShadow

Novice Member
Jul 22, 2017
the shadows
i got a false mute
i got muted for 30 days just cuz i was mean to someone that was mean to me plus they were crossteaming

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
Well, I don't really think that your finger muscles let you click 45 times in just a second.
I mean, that's crazy.

DuhShadow

Novice Member
Jul 22, 2017
the shadows
i still dont get y im muted for 30 days just for being mean to someone that was mean to me and that crossteamed bruh he call me a skrub for 2v1ing him xD its not my fault he came down to fight me while i was with my teammate but still i should be unmuted by now

:IGN:ShadowHasNoHax
:RANK:Obi
:LEVEL:22
:FAV GAMES:Eggwars and Skywars

A

A pigeon

i still dont get y im muted for 30 days just for being mean to someone that was mean to me and that crossteamed bruh he call me a skrub for 2v1ing him xD its not my fault he came down to fight me while i was with my teammate but still i should be unmuted by now

:IGN:ShadowHasNoHax
:RANK:Obi
:LEVEL:22
:FAV GAMES:Eggwars and Skywars
If you were muted you deserved it . Stop spamming this thread , we dont want to read irrelevant messages

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
im sorry i was bothering u fool how bout i mute u for 30 days so i can see how u like it
Stay on topic, please.

Anyways, you could put this suggestion on Every other minecraft server website.
It is impossible to have a "perfect anti-cheat"
False bans can not be stopped, but the rate they occur can lower.

That's why Cube has players talk to CrazymanJR, the developer on Sentinel, so he can improve it.

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
Maybe. 45 clicks per seconds is a really high number, and I find it amazing that you got 45 cps. But we should think about vs who we want to play in games. Nobody would let a Fox and a Rabbit play in the same cage.

Reactions: Aurora

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
im sorry i was bothering u fool how bout i mute u for 30 days so i can see how u like it
He literally did nothing wrong to deserve a mute unlike you.

Back on topic:
Now it is against the rules to drag click, but its not impossible to get 45 cps. I think getting a high cps is a gift from god. God gifts us with many many things, and the fact that people keep getting banned for their gifts from god, is outrageous. Lets say god gives you the gift of life, and then that life is then thrown down the drain, its a bigger and more understandable way to look at that
Claiming you have a gift is as easy to do as just typing it down.
Proving it on the other hand, needs to be done in a fool-proof way. I won't believe you have this "gift" until you prove it since 45 cps seems pretty humanly impossible to me.

Getting banned for clicking fast is definitely a thing that happens, and you need to try and regulate how fast you click.
First of all: in 1.9 spam clicking is useless, and in 1.8 you only need to click so fast to get as many hits in as possible. You can have 4 cps and be insanely accurate and still do more damage than someone with 15 cps. 45 cps is just plain overboard, and constantly it's almost not even humanly possible without any auto-clickers or click assisting tools.

one time from butterfly clicking I got 42 cps.
Wait wait wait: Weren't you claiming that CrazymanJR said 45 cps? And you're saying you once got 42 cps (implying that it only happened once) while butterfly clicking which is against the rules? How did you get up to 45 cps then?
If you were butterfly clicking, you're the only one to blame for the ban.

I've been playing minecarft for around 7 years now, and if I look at the evolution. It is amazing to see! Only until jitterclicking started to get people banned, it was an eye sore! Take A Stand!
Playing since Alpha has nothing to do with how fast you click...

Pandaa

Forum Expert
I think I understand CrazyManJR that 45 cps is literally impossible? Are you sure it was not something lower? Sentinel does make false bans, however we just need to wait it out and hope it gets better. Crazy should unban you if you did not hack, like he's done to many of us. It is how it is. I'm sure Watchdog false banned players when it was first released.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
1) You said that you once got 42 cps by butterfly clicking, which means under the best conditions you claim to have gotten to 42, but to think that 45 while playing and doing other stuff is cheating is somehow ridiculous? Please.

2) The game runs are 20 ticks per second, clicking faster than that cannot in any way be beneficial regardless of version or strategy or which gamemode you're playing or any other factor, Like running the game at 120 fps on a 60 Hz screen isn't any better than running it at 60 fps.

3) I'm pretty sure crazymanJR (spelling?) said that it isn't all about cps

-snip-
-should be in your signature-
Sure you kinda got shafted with the 30 day mute but it isn't like there wasn't reasons for it. It wasn't your first offense (although if you're like me you probz didn't even know you got muted the first time until way afterwards xD) and you did break the rules, this is a kid friendly server so you have to keep in mind that some kids get offended really easily nowadays. For what it's worth someone I know got a 30 day mute and as far as I can recall she didn't even tell anyone to suicide themselves.

D

Deleted member 100818

If I'm right they're already busy with the false bans although, a cps of 45 sounds impossible to me. But if you told me that that's possible without a cps client/hackd client then I believe you. Ofcourse there are people who have got that ablility but 45 sounds way too much for me and it would make it unfair for other players. Not everybody has the same level op PvP but even if this is legit it is way too OP.

DuhShadow

Novice Member
Jul 22, 2017
the shadows
bruh im a dang kid and even adults r babys and u would understand how i feel if u were the highests rank and ppl kep spamming on my dang screen cuz i wont respond i cant beleive a kid is smarter then all u dumb ppl he was over reacting i did not say any bad words and i was not cross teaming i should get unmuted idc wat u dumb ppl say im sick of u adults being babys just cuz i say mean stuff cuz u said mean stuff to me and i beat u and i vote wat u did not want me to vote mc should be for kids only cuz u adults r cry babys geez im sorry i hurt ur feelings for defending myself u stupid adults now stop replying cuz ur spamming my alerts geez

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Now if we look, people get false banned, but its a little annoying because you have to go through a process just to get unbanned when you didn't do anything. I just came out of a little argument in the cubecraft discord server, and jitter clicking is bannable. Now in my past, I got banned by the sentinel and I asked CrazyManJR what was up and if I could be unbanned? Now this was only for a week, but he said "No, it is humanly impossible to get 45 cps"

Now it is against the rules to drag click, but its not impossible to get 45 cps. I think getting a high cps is a gift from god. God gifts us with many many things, and the fact that people keep getting banned for their gifts from god, is outrageous. Lets say god gives you the gift of life, and then that life is then thrown down the drain, its a bigger and more understandable way to look at that. Now compromised accounts, that's necessary. but when god gifts you, you get banned. Butterfly clicking is a little useless because it doesn't really do anything, but jitter clicking helps a lot. The fact that the anti cheat thinks that me or any other person is hacking because we get 13-19 cps is dumb. one time from butterfly clicking I got 42 cps. The anticheat needs to be fixed. Its so dumb how many times people are doing so good, and then they get kicked for having a gift by the one and only god. I've been playing minecarft for around 7 years now, and if I look at the evolution. It is amazing to see! Only until jitterclicking started to get people banned, it was an eye sore! Take A Stand!

-Hank

There working on it... Be greatful we have something...

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
bruh im a dang kid and even adults r babys and u would understand how i feel if u were the highests rank and ppl kep spamming on my dang screen cuz i wont respond i cant beleive a kid is smarter then all u dumb ppl he was over reacting i did not say any bad words and i was not cross teaming i should get unmuted idc wat u dumb ppl say im sick of u adults being babys just cuz i say mean stuff cuz u said mean stuff to me and i beat u and i vote wat u did not want me to vote mc should be for kids only cuz u adults r cry babys geez im sorry i hurt ur feelings for defending myself u stupid adults now stop replying cuz ur spamming my alerts geez
Please stay on topic. Sentinel doesn't do mutes. Staff themselves do mutes so this has nothing to do with Sentinel. You can appeal for unmute at appeals.cubecraft.net or contact the staffmember that muted you.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

sirpickle1966 wrote on Reesle's profile.
what is in thew weekly shop rn
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItxKxng's profile.
Happy Birthday! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Alemiz's profile.
Happy Birthday! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom