Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Hey DaveyDa here!!!

So I play PVP, HG and a lot more PVP related games. Almost everything I win they say "Recorded" or "Report" because I straif and counter crit a lot so most of them think that I am hacking. So I am just curious to see wich player really did report me. By this you can maybe see the video that he/she made to see if you can understand why he/she reported you or it was just rage.

ALL TOGETHER
I suggest an option to see all the attempts on reporting you that have been declined so that you can see the video they have made.

Greetings Davey

What do you think about this suggestion? Leave it down below!

P.S
I don't know if anyone else has ever suggested this.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Most of the time someone sais he's going to report you, it isn't true.
I also don't think this is really necessary.

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
I think this might backfire because players may get triggered they were reported and start bullying the other because of it
I agree.

This isn't necessary, just don't worry when people say I am going to report you if you don't use hacks.
Keep on making suggestions tho!

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
I agree with jollow.

But I also would like to see this. Instead there could just be a message: 'you've been reported x times' but that will maybe encourage people false reporting their friends.

Reactions: MagnificentSpam

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I mean does it really matter to see if you've been reported? What purpose does it serve other than "entertainment?" If you really cared that much, just search YouTube, if you can't find a video. Big deal.

Reactions: Soeshi

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hey DaveyDa here!!!

So I play PVP, HG and a lot more PVP related games. Almost everything I win they say "Recorded" or "Report" because I straif and counter crit a lot so most of them think that I am hacking. So I am just curious to see wich player really did report me. By this you can maybe see the video that he/she made to see if you can understand why he/she reported you or it was just rage.

ALL TOGETHER
I suggest an option to see all the attempts on reporting you that have been declined so that you can see the video they have made.

Greetings Davey

P.S
There are some information that needs to keep private because of reasons.
However, if they reported you and was successful ( and that you were punished ) you are allowed to see the evidence provided in the report.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Yes, it is already suggested:P, but not added. I am in the middle of this suggestion.
It would be nice If you can see that anyone has tried to report you and failed/Will fail. For Some people is it a lot of confusion and if you are banned can you see the video where you are breaking the rules. I don't think that it is necessary.

Reactions: BlueQuakeAdmin_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey DaveyDa here!!!

ALL TOGETHER

Greetings Davey

P.S

Oh I get it you posted this today because I called you a hacker :/
Yah normaly I would say your not but you were takeing 0 KB and never missed a hit...

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Most of the time such persons are mad and want scare you with "Recorded" or "Enjoy your ban" but they actually don't even report you. That's why I don't think this is necessary.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈 🧁
… and congrats on 450 messages!
Top Bottom