Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree on making a faction server?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyFortress

Jul 16, 2016
I have been playing on your server for quite sometime now and you have allot of excellent games but there's something missing, Factions. I have been looking for another server to play factions on but none of which have the something special.
Now you wonder why I want this server to have factions and not any other, because I know this server adds a little zing to every game they make, making it unique. So please add factions to your server.

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
+1 for me. My friends and I usually play facs together, but it is on another server. And this is the only server that I have perks on, so I would like to use them for games like facs. Also this is a main game, so I think they may add it as long as they change some things around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom