Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

allstarninja

Apr 17, 2014
www.google.co.uk
As I and any factions players will now there is a trade system, which was recently added to Factions. I have loved the new system but I believe it is missing one feature that think should be implemented.

How I got the idea (You don't have to read it if you're lazy):
As some of you may know I regularly play EUIV (Europa Universalis 4). It's a nations game. Anyway when finishing a war you can sue for peace. This is an act of swapping provinces/duckets (money)/relations for war score (how well you have done in the war). So yeah that's how I got the idea.

My idea is that in the trading menu in Factions you should be able to add points to a given trade. An example would be, let's say, trading a golden apple (default) and 10 000 points for a god apple; just an example, I'm not good at creating scenarios.

I hope you like my idea.

I wasn't sure whether to tag anyone, so yeah I chose not to. Just in case.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you so, so, so much for everything you've done. Keep slaying, you got this!
Lyriie wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything! I promise that I will not leak any more weekly topics (The leek emoji isn't even on here, this is so disappointing)
Matriox wrote on SanCookie's profile.
WOW

🙁

You've been a really cool designer that was active in the community for as long as I can remember. Really sad to see this. Thanks for all the discussion and interaction you made on the forums and discord; really nice to see staff members like this.

Goodluck with any future plans you have, wishing you the best
qKhalidd wrote on SanCookie's profile.
thank you for everything san
Livvv wrote on SanCookie's profile.
:(❤️
Top Bottom