Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

allstarninja

Apr 17, 2014
www.google.co.uk
Also, I'm pretty sure the kits are against the ELUA because it's giving an advantage to donors.
You're correct donator kits do violate the EULA.

But I do also agree the Factions shop needs reworking. It simply doesn't have enough content. In my opinion we should stick to what we have but add more pages with new items, as SGT said:
How about the same system with a second page?

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
How about the same system with a second page?
Depends, both options are well, but if the final decision is the "pages" then there are two things I want XD

-EVERYTHING EVA
-Make it so it doesn't close out EVERY time you buy/sell something

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
I looked at the 6 god apples and was just like hehehe but the kits would be against the Eula
That's what I thought at first, but I've seen about 3 servers sick there middle finger up to the EULA and they still haven't been told to take the kits away since the EULA was "enforced". Admins/Owners, may you take a look into this? Either the EULA is all bluff (XD jk) or we got some thugs!

Reactions: Spectator__

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
i 100% agree with the shop being expanded/ using pages but how about something like NEI where you search for an item and find a exchange rate as well? I feel like it would help people sell/buy a item without scrolling in a bunch of pages. A Hate the idea of kits though.
It seems so wrong, BUT IT FEELS SO RIGHT!!!11

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
I totaly agree that the factions shop, as well as the skyblock shop, needs to be expanded. there are simply not enought items to buy, and sell. i dont think that certain mob spawners should be added (like wolf spawner, because someone could easily an army of 500 dogs. and that would just make the pvp arena impossible to go into if that dog army was there,and that was just an example), but spawn eggs would be ok.

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
I totaly agree that the factions shop, as well as the skyblock shop, needs to be expanded. there are simply not enought items to buy, and sell. i dont think that certain mob spawners should be added (like wolf spawner, because someone could easily an army of 500 dogs. and that would just make the pvp arena impossible to go into if that dog army was there,and that was just an example), but spawn eggs would be ok.
1.Spawners weren't Wernt mentioned for SB XD

2. The spawners that would be sold should be things that you can make a farm off of, iron golem, skeleton, blaze. Those kind of mobs.
(LOL I laughed really hard at the dog army thing XD)

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
I already apologize if I'm just going to list up what others said, but I didn't read everyone's comment.
I think the Idea to expand the shop itself is a good one, because people often end up throwing stuff away and I've seen people getting sick of this because of their lack of points then.

To the Idea with the Donor Kits, I dont think these are good ideas because:
With the "short" waiting times it is a bit OP (would be 10 diamonds every day for Iron donor
2. As you realized yourself, it is (sadly) against the EULA of Minecraft, but if these ideas would be somehow improved and kept in mind, we could actually talk about it later if the EULA will be changed again.

All in all I like the idea itself, and I think many other people do, too. Also, Nice Introduction :D

allstarninja

Apr 17, 2014
www.google.co.uk
I already apologize if I'm just going to list up what others said, but I didn't read everyone's comment.
I think the Idea to expand the shop itself is a good one, because people often end up throwing stuff away and I've seen people getting sick of this because of their lack of points then.

To the Idea with the Donor Kits, I dont think these are good ideas because:
1. With the "short" waiting times it is a bit OP (would be 10 diamonds every day for Iron donor
2. As you realized yourself, it is (sadly) against the EULA of Minecraft, but if these ideas would be somehow improved and kept in mind, we could actually talk about it later if the EULA will be changed again.

All in all I like the idea itself, and I think many other people do, too. Also, Nice Introduction :D

Thanks for that Seven. I agree with everything in your post.

Maybe every item should be able to be sold? I know it would take time and could incur many balance issues, just an idea.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom