Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think any of these is a good idea?

• Total voters

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
In Skywars Mega, the explosive bows are very very over powered. Most of the players using them like to do the bow spam strategy. On an explosive bow, this is deadly. Once stuck into it, there is very little you can do to get out of it. Even if you have the correct items strategically in your hot bar, by the time you aim, you may already be shredded by the power of the Explosive Bow! However, by changing it too much, the whole point of Skywars Chaos would be forgotten. So here is my suggestion to make it less over powered and still fit in with the craziness that Chaos is meant to be.

So, like most other items in this gamemode they are meant to be crazy, but not too crazy. For example people don't go spamming bridges willy nilly like they do with the explosive bow. A gamemode similar to Skywars Chaos is: Lucky Islands. It is meant to be Crazy but still be balanced. For example, they put a cooldown on the explosive bow. I think this was a great idea as it still added the element of excitement and you've guessed it: Craziness. I propose that the explosive bow has a cooldown. However I think that it should not be as near to the length as the one on lucky islands, because then it would loose its chaotic-ness. By doing this, it would still be a challenge to escape from this, but at least make it a little bit more bearable.

What do you guys think? Does it also need a smaller explosion? Or just a cooldown? Or even none at all! Let me know what you think I would love this to be implemented.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom