Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

?

• Total voters

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
Good news for you my friend:

All of these suggested modes only require a price to be changed, a vanilla item which doesn't need any coding to be added to the shop, an item to be removed from the shop, or a few blocks to change in the map. Shouldn't take more than a day to change the price of an enderpearl?

OOF

He got a point. Curious how you'll respond @TheBrownster cause this seems like a solid point was made here.

Ishallkillyou

Feb 23, 2018
transylvania
@Ishallkillyou please elaborate on your vote.
I perfect normal eggwars(as in speed and the normal one).there are two reasons i voted no.
  1. I think the beta lobby eggwars will divert the attention of eggwars players and the waiting time for the legit eggwars will increase.this won't do for me as i only play for 2 hrs per day and i dont like to wait a lot.
  2. Developing games needs a lot of time and i'd rather the developers focus on the already existing games instead of these new beta lobby eggwars modes.
  3. If you want to have insane fun,you could just duel.you will get more points than what you get for eggwars in the same or less amount of time.

F

Facelurite

In splatoon 2 we have this pve game called salmon run. Nintendo didnt know how popular it would be so they made it time exclusive; you can only play it every now and again; ie 3 days a week.

It ended up being popular. Now its every 16 hours. We could do the same thing;

This would be a friday saturday event; every 20 miniutes the gamemodes would cycle. IE no eggs and industrial revolution and after twenty mins we’d have another two set of gamemodes.

Reactions: MimicPanda
F

Facelurite

I perfect normal eggwars(as in speed and the normal one).there are two reasons i voted no.
  1. I think the beta lobby eggwars will divert the attention of eggwars players and the waiting time for the legit eggwars will increase.this won't do for me as i only play for 2 hrs per day and i dont like to wait a lot.
  2. Developing games needs a lot of time and i'd rather the developers focus on the already existing games instead of these new beta lobby eggwars modes.
  3. If you want to have insane fun,you could just duel.you will get more points than what you get for eggwars in the same or less amount of time.
Haha duels and eggwars are not the same thing.
Duels is boring and is for tryhards I dont want to play it.

I suggested some stuff so the beta doesnt divert 24/7 attention. If it ends up being popular then incorporate into normal eggwars!

And @TheBrownster changing custom villager trades takes no time at all. Neither does incorporating time of day voting. If the developers can code something like lucky islands, they can code this too.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Good news for you my friend:

All of these suggested modes only require a price to be changed, a vanilla item which doesn't need any coding to be added to the shop, an item to be removed from the shop, or a few blocks to change in the map. Shouldn't take more than a day to change the price of an enderpearl?
I was talking more about the modes that require more than just changing shop stuff, such as the infected eggwars. And I still don't believe that these modes would have the replayability that is required in a game. Most of these just make the games insanely short and easy, and will highly favor the rushing strategy more than it already is. Now I do love rushing and that is my primary tactic. But this will just get stale fast, and most people will return to normal which then begs the question why did we spend time creating this new thing when we could predict how it would turn out.

I guess my main point is that these modes are not balanced, and the way you are suggesting them doesn't leave much room for balancing. And when something isn't balanced, it doesn't work well.

Reactions: elchuii

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I guess my main point is that these modes are not balanced, and the way you are suggesting them doesn't leave much room for balancing. And when something isn't balanced, it doesn't work well.
Well that's why it's called beta right? Because it's not necessarily balanced and good-working yet. I'm sure as one can possibly be that Infected isn't even near anything called balanced at all, yet that gamemode still exists?

Also what @Zoos are prisons said

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom