Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I recently started playing Team Lucky Islands a lot, which I really enjoy but there is one thing that is bothering me. It is pity when you die and your team wins the game that you do not get any experience even though you might have stayed alive for a pretty long time. I am making this thread since I think it is quite odd that you do get it in Team SkyWars and Team EggWars but not in Team Lucky Islands. After all they are all team modes right? I do not really see a disadvantage of adding this.

Mr Cryptic

Jun 29, 2019
Also the win doesn't register. So if you're doing a daily challenge you can't complete it.
Very strange because if your team wins and you die in other games, the win still registers.

Reactions: Lime

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I recently started playing Team Lucky Islands a lot, which I really enjoy but there is one thing that is bothering me. It is pity when you die and your team wins the game that you do not get any experience even though you might have stayed alive for a pretty long time. I am making this thread since I think it is quite odd that you do get it in Team SkyWars and Team EggWars but not in Team Lucky Islands. After all they are all team modes right? I do not really see a disadvantage of adding this.

Okay, so I'm reviving this thread. It's been 7 months since I created this thread. I'm actively playing Team LI again and therefore I'm quite curious why this hasn't been implemented yet because it still kinda bothers me. There are a lot of good reasons why this should be implemented so it doesn't really make sense to me. Can I have an explanation for this? :)

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
but if you play in party, and you die but your friend is still alive in your team and wins you will win too
Sadly, you actually don't get the win even if your team wins the game, which is why he suggested this.

This is only supported in certain gamemodes, such as Skywars and I think Survival Games but not in Lucky Islands.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
Top Bottom