Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zHacker

Jun 13, 2017
Cubecraft
Just talk normal English...
I think you just don't read the thread but you can have an oppinion about it.
Maybe you should read the thread: Another 'server' (group) on Roblox, also called CubeCraft.
@PoseidonOFFICIAL is a developer, so he knows how it works.
Maybe idk How To play Roblox but I watch Some Vids it YT :/

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Maybe idk How To play Roblox but I watch Some Vids it YT :/
You know, before I started playing MineCraft I was watching video's about it.
I thought: WHY IS THIS A GAME!? I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY!
But... if you start playing a game, you can start feeling like: WOAH! I LIKE THIS!
I don't say YOU TO PALY ROBLOX, but there are players who like it.

zHacker

Jun 13, 2017
Cubecraft
You know, before I started playing MineCraft I was watching video's about it.
I thought: WHY IS THIS A GAME!? I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY!
But... if you start playing a game, you can start feeling like: WOAH! I LIKE THIS!
I don't say YOU TO PALY ROBLOX, but there are players who like it.
:P So Do u Like The IDea Or No +1 (No Vote) or -1 xD

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Games' popularity aren't as hard to gain as you may think. Jailbreak (the current lead game) earned 100 million visits in two weeks.
Weve had a blockwars jailbreak style game, a guitar hero game and numerous others and all have bombed horribly, if you want to develop a game be creative!

As for expansion if you actually track cubecraft we have new things coming out almost every week, we just dropped 3 new games with 3-5 on the way, and we have a whole new server on the way as well with the better together update

Reactions: Luzario

orangedevil89

Jan 22, 2017
Hmmm I like the idea but isn't Cubecraft subjected to Mojang's terms and conditions? Would they let Cubecraft, a server that encourages the use of their game expand to other servers. Not sure but I'm guessing no. Still, I personally agree

Mar 6, 2017
Weve had a blockwars jailbreak style game, a guitar hero game and numerous others and all have bombed horribly, if you want to develop a game be creative!

As for expansion if you actually track cubecraft we have new things coming out almost every week, we just dropped 3 new games with 3-5 on the way, and we have a whole new server on the way as well with the better together update

With expansion, I mean expanding outside of minecraft into another amazing platform.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Never thought I would say this but I agree with your Idea and it does make sense. Having a well-developed game for Roblox that cubecraft will make. Making it different with a hub that teleports you to different servers will also make it stand out in Roblox. This will also be good PR for cube if they were to be known big in Roblox community and the Minecraft community and would be unique as it would be the first major Minecraft server to do this. +1 from me, good luck and have a wonderful day :)

Reactions: PoseidonOFFICIAL
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^