Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
lol dane already left the server SAYING that he's making an app. He probably thought he can get mod if he pretends to make an app

Dane Donnelly

Nov 27, 2013
Corona, Cailfornia
buy.cubecraftgames.net
lol dane already left the server SAYING that he's making an app. He probably thought he can get mod if he pretends to make an app
I don't know why you don't like me dai but I am sorry I failed I don't want staff I lost that opportunity when I made a conversation asking you said your self I have no problem against you I nearly talk to you. I just wanted to let you know you are a great staff member and I don't know why you don't like but keep it to yourself I am fine playing a game without the stress on staff

Divvy1

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace
I don't know why you don't like me dai but I am sorry I failed I don't want staff I lost that opportunity when I made a conversation asking you said your self I have no problem against you I nearly talk to you. I just wanted to let you know you are a great staff member and I don't know why you don't like but keep it to yourself I am fine playing a game without the stress on staff
1) The job is not stressful.
2) A lot of staff members dislike you because you lie a lot.
3) Check your grammar. o_o

Reactions: Stewart066
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom