Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dank_Golf_guy

Jul 21, 2016
Okay so in the past 5 games i have played of eggwars on this server, there have been 4 games with hackers in them. They could fly with no knockback, which totally defeats the purpose of the game. I was just wondering what it would take to add a better anti-cheat client so that there would be not as many hackers. People say if you see a hacker record and report, which I have been doing every single time, but when there is almost a hacker in every single lobby it takes a long time to report with uploading to youtube and all that so if there could be a better system for catching hackers this could be an even greater server.
-Dank

Reactions: Laidwindz
N

Nikboo

Just be patient for the new anti-cheat to come out. Currently Cubecraft has No Cheat Plus which isn't very good so the devs are hoping to make it MUCH better than it. Currently all we could do is be patient as things do take time to happen. The developers can't just snap their fingers and suddenly create an Anti-Cheat.

Also, Cubecraft is expanding their staff team but they are only accepting the best of the best to become part of their team. So currently we just need to wait for that to happen and this would help make reports go quicker.

The hacker problem is mainly temporary because every hacker since the new punishment system got a new slate and they got unbanned so new staff members are looking through reports to ban those who aren't following the rules of the network. Cubecraft is hoping to have decreased in the number of hackers once everything settles down.

For now all we can do is record, report and get the hackers banned, so keep doing that!

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
As of right now a brand new anti-cheat is in the works. You can see it here:

VjQ6B3q.png

Also not only that but correct me if i'm wrong, but staff are currently working on a new punishment time. The one right now gives hackers to much of a chance.

The best way as of right now to stop hackers is to report them here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-player.24/ Here are the guildlines on how to report a hacker. That can be found here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/

Dank_Golf_guy

Jul 21, 2016
yeah cant wait for that to be ready because i reported 4 players in a day and its kind of getting crazy to see so many people flying around the maps

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!