Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Well I have to say that I mainly see Dutch and English people. Sometimes there is someone from turkey or Spain. But not that much.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Look in screenshot. All I see is Spanish :/

It's possible that during that timezone, Spanish players are coming online.
Someone may have seen them talking in Spanish and decided to hope into the conversation.
I am sure there are other players who speak different language in that lobby but they are probably waiting for their friend, or talking through discord/pm/party.

Don't worry about it! Everyone is equal here.
If it bothers you, you could try hopping onto a different lobby and starting conversations in your preferred language to get the chat started :fantamug:

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I think the fact a YouTuber was talking with people in the chat heavily contributed to the increased amount of Spanish in the chat there.

Reactions: God.
May 1, 2019
I think the fact a YouTuber was talking with people in the chat heavily contributed to the increased amount of Spanish in the chat there.
It's possible that during that timezone, Spanish players are coming online.
Someone may have seen them talking in Spanish and decided to hope into the conversation.
I am sure there are other players who speak different language in that lobby but they are probably waiting for their friend, or talking through... :fantamug:

It’s in all chat for me. I see jajajaj instead of hahahah and tons of Spanish and rarely English. It wasn't that one time. I would be fine with it if I could understand it...

D

Deleted member 469419

I am Spanish, and I can guarantee that most people who insult is Spanish, since Spaniards, especially some, insult without reason or say many things without meaning as for example (Yesterday I slept with your mother wooooo) are things that maybe for you Englishmen can seem like something really terrible but for us it is the day to day, anyway if the conversation gets out of hand report on them.

Reactions: God.
D

Deleted member 352903

I am Spanish, and I can guarantee that most people who insult is Spanish, since Spaniards, especially some, insult without reason or say many things without meaning as for example (Yesterday I slept with your mother wooooo) are things that maybe for you Englishmen can seem like something really terrible but for us it is the day to day, anyway if the conversation gets out of hand report on them.
JoeProKill2000 isnt complaining about ppl insulting

It’s in all chat for me. I see jajajaj instead of hahahah and tons of Spanish and rarely English. It wasn't that one time. I would be fine with it if I could understand it...
Judging by the amount of people online which is displayed in your screen it's quite obvious to me that you took this screenshot while it was night time in Europe. When all the English speaking Europeans go to sleep it's still evening in South-America (don't forget that Cubecraft also contains a lot of South-American players) and most of those just happen to speak Spanish as this is a very widespread language on this continent. It's not that Cubecraft is only filled with Spanish people, you just happened to be online or perhaps even live in the wrong time zone if you're looking for English speakers.

Reactions: Basketman
D

Deleted member 436996

In the screenshot is pretty clear that you're in 1.8 whose playerbase is mainly spanish speakers

May 1, 2019
Judging by the amount of people online which is displayed in your screen it's quite obvious to me that you took this screenshot while it was night time in Europe. When all the English speaking Europeans go to sleep it's still evening in South-America (don't forget that Cubecraft also contains a lot of South-American players) and most of those just happen to speak Spanish as this is a very widespread language on this continent. It's not that Cubecraft is only filled with Spanish people, you just happened to be online or perhaps even live in the wrong time zone if you're looking for English speakers.
You realize there is more English speakers in America then Europe right? And that was around 3:00 PM for America.

Close this thread as its getting irritating. Every game I play is filled with Spanish people and that's that, this post won't change it.

Last edited:

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
I am Spanish, and I can guarantee that most people who insult is Spanish, since Spaniards, especially some, insult without reason or say many things without meaning as for example (Yesterday I slept with your mother wooooo)
mom has quite the schedule then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom