Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
694
1,059
198
Under Your Bed (O.o)
my suggestion is to add
a place for ALL the escalated threads
sefs.png


thats all
 
D

Deleted member 346231

Guest
I like this idea, if a thread got escalated would it be move there or would it just show up there?
 
D

Deleted member 352903

Guest
This already exists but I can't find it.
I know it exists tho.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom