Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

5Stars

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2016
Bedroom
As a Rubik's cube solver and collector, I find it utmost excruciatingly annoying for the 'Rubik's Hat' to have an incorrect color scheme.
On a mass produced genuine Cube by Rubik's, when the white face is facing up, the green is supposed to be on the left side of red, and the blue side has to be on the right side of the red face when the white face is facing up! Every other mass produced Rubik's Cube even by other groups mostly follow this same color scheme. Please fix this issue by switching the blue face and the green face!

Attachments

• 2017-08-25_20.32.34.png
    2017-08-25_20.32.34.png
    238.6 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

5Stars

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2016
Bedroom
I just stared at rubikcubeman for a second and then looked down at my Rubik's cube and realized that he made a mistake when making his skin.

Last edited:

5Stars

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2016
Bedroom
He didn't mess up entirely. The number one rule when stickering a brand new cube is to have red opposite orange, yellow opposite white, and green opposite blue. He did that well but he probably didn't memorize the whole cube itself

Last edited:

5Stars

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2016
Bedroom
1dxet4.jpg

The lanlan 3x3 comes stickered the way the skin is.

Edit:

Here it is: https://www.amazon.com/Lanlan-Sticker-Speed-Cube-Black/dp/B0047MW2MG
If you turn it so the white is on top, the green is to the right of the red.

No if you look at the picture, the lanlan clearly has green to the left of red while the blue is on the right of it. I know what you're getting onto. I will change "all" to "most" because my Yuxin 5x5 actually has the wrong color scheme as well

Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Also I would liek to add, how is this getting so much attention, LOL
I really don't want to be rude but its so funny how people are departing off a rubix cube hat when there are a whole lot more hats xD

5Stars

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2016
Bedroom
I personally like the Rubik's cube hat but RubikCubeMan should fix his skin XD

Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I personally like the Rubik's cube hat but RubikCubeMan should fix his skin XD Please tell me if I got the name wrong.
I just find it funny how useless this thread is but how much attention its getting xD
Like I said before im not trying to be mean, dont take any offense

And jollow50 says my post about settling 1.8 vs 1.9 is useless and spamming xD

These forums get better and better

(Please take no offense to this @5Stars :D)

Reactions: 5Stars

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
I just find it funny how useless this thread is but how much attention its getting xD
Like I said before im not trying to be mean, dont take any offense

And jollow50 says my post about settling 1.8 vs 1.9 is useless and spamming xD

These forums get better and better

(Please take no offense to this @5Stars :D)
A small suggestion does not mean it's useless... Your 1.8-1.9 PvP threads were both basically about the same thing.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Top Bottom