Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ryankwan821

Jun 21, 2017
Hong Kong
Hi everyone. In Hong Kong, everyone need to learn English grammar. Its really hard to remember the tenses although I pass it :). So I want to ask if the other country must learn garmmar or not. And you think it is hard or not.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
In The Netherlands we have to learn the English language too, yes. Grammar, vocabulary, everything. I really like the language.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey man.
I learn also for english language i love to speak english but, six months ago I could not speak english.
But friends of me helped me to learn it! :)

A

A pigeon

Back in my lower grades and now , ive never needed to touh my grammar books. Idk how , but language is something thats impronted into my brain , like an instinct . Im not even a native english speaker . I have absolutely no accent , fluent speech and amazing spelling . If i make a mistake its because i was typing fast

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I believe English is pretty much learned all across the globe, since it's the third most spoken language in the world. It's also found pretty much everywhere, unlike the Chinese language (at number one) which is primarily found in Asia.
I happened to naturally be good at English, since I picked it up as a toddler watching TV and browsing the web. My grammar is pretty good, though there are few cases in which I'm not sure of it. My English grades aren't that amazing in my opinion, which is because we mostly get graded for reading texts and answering questions about it. If it were to come to vocabulary and ability to speak / have a conversation, I'd probably be able to nail it without making mistakes (Or maybe a few).

ryankwan821

Jun 21, 2017
Hong Kong
I believe English is pretty much learned all across the globe, since it's the third most spoken language in the world. It's also found pretty much everywhere, unlike the Chinese language (at number one) which is primarily found in Asia.
I happened to naturally be good at English, since I picked it up as a toddler watching TV and browsing the web. My grammar is pretty good, though there are few cases in which I'm not sure of it. My English grades aren't that amazing in my opinion, which is because we mostly get graded for reading texts and answering questions about it. If it were to come to vocabulary and ability to speak / have a conversation, I'd probably be able to nail it without making mistakes (Or maybe a few).
Your grammar is very well. :)

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I was born speaking English. I do want to learn Spanish in High School, which is in 2 years from now.
I guess English just somehow dominates the globe. Everyone has to learn it from what I know.

Its really not that hared to learn imo.
It all just clicks in a way.

L

Lepzi

In France where I'm from I had to learn all that stuff as well for me wasn't that difficult I think English is quite easy to learn.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hi everyone. In Hong Kong, everyone need to learn English grammar. Its really hard to remember the tenses although I pass it :). So I want to ask if the other country must learn garmmar or not. And you think it is hard or not.
I go to school in HK and english is easy.
If you go to local school, then no wonder it's hard of you.
But if you study in an IB/ international school, english is actually pretty easy because they are all english based and you speak english daily.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom