Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
I didn't know much about how though. :eek:
I was born in Denmark, and my parents DRAGGED me to Spain when I was 1 because my mother found a job. I was at an English school for about 8 years (that's where I began school), and then after that I started to go to a Spanish school because since I lived in Spain, I had to know more of the language and by that time I only knew how to speak and write a few things and I was terrible at reading. And now I go to 9th class (10th class in English system) with the knowledge of 3 languages nearly perfectly (NOTHING IS PERFECT! :p)

Phew, that took me ages to write. Should I do a draw my life? xD

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I was born in Denmark, and my parents DRAGGED me to Spain when I was 1 because my mother found a job. I was at an English school for about 8 years (that's where I began school), and then after that I started to go to a Spanish school because since I lived in Spain, I had to know more of the language and by that time I only knew how to speak and write a few things and I was terrible at reading. And now I go to 9th class (10th class in English system) with the knowledge of 3 languages nearly perfectly (NOTHING IS PERFECT! :p)

Phew, that took me ages to write. Should I do a draw my life? xD
The biography of @HackersDontWin

Reactions: HackersDontWin
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happpy birthdayyy birb
Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom