Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Parkour, try to stay on topic!

licht

Member
Apr 28, 2023
39
44
24
21
Pronouns
He/Him
you use CTRL for sprinting? or you have auto sprint or what?
 

ryooXD

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2021
65
122
64
Saudi Arabia
I am a controller player 😅, I do not use auto sprint, and the sprint button that I use is LT, which name in Sony L2, and I jump with the RB button, which name in Sony R1.... Strange I know😂

In general, all this in order to get from controller the best performance in parkour
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mr Jii Gamer
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
notekproo wrote on Aluzem's profile.
You've supported me when I left, and now im better. Congratulations on your achievement in becoming a staff member. Ill be with ya since day one
yurisatori0312 wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats!🎉
yurisatori0312 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats!🎉
Top Bottom