Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

stabingNerdz

Oct 3, 2020
tbh I think that ender pearls would be a great addition to skywars and here's why

reason 1 is that they would stop people from camping at their islands as you would be able to just pearl over with out having to risk being shot off your bridge by the person camping

reason 2 is that they would make void deaths (one of the most annoying kinds of deaths) not impossible but for players skilled enough to pearl clutch a lot less likely to happen

reason 3 is that they'd just be really cool and fun and if you made them somewhat uncommon like maybe they spawn every 4 or 5 chests they wont end up being op because they're hard to find

That's my forum post on why ender pearls would be a good addition to skywars if you hated it don't forget to cuss me out in the replies like a salty little kid if you liked it then your a good person and will be given a free cookie within the next 24 hours that's all goodbye :)

Reactions: Jiivan

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hey, thank you for making suggestion threads :)

1. I somehow agree with this statement. Imagine, for example, that someone is camping on their island, without moving too much or trying to throw arrows to another player. If you have some ender pearls, you can always try to enter their island in order to kill them with the ender pearl. Trying to bridge in this situation, can be a bit suicidal, as the other player will start to throw you arrows and try to make you fall into the void. So, using an ender pearl would be more efficient than bridging. The problem that I see in this situation is that the other guy, the camper, if they have ender pearls, they can always try to escape with them. That's the only bad thing that I see in this case, but, of course, someone have to figure out how to do certain things.

2. Void deaths because of a bad use of an ender pearl is a bit frustrating. You can always do anything to save you from a death.

3. I agree with the last statement. If you make them more common, a lot more people would actually camp, so let them be more uncommon. Ender pearls should be used with strategy and for the purpose of killing others, not just for running and camping.

Have a good day!

Reactions: stabingNerdz

MushyMike22

Sep 28, 2020
tbh I think that ender pearls would be a great addition to skywars and here's why

reason 1 is that they would stop people from camping at their islands as you would be able to just pearl over with out having to risk being shot off your bridge by the person camping

reason 2 is that they would make void deaths (one of the most annoying kinds of deaths) not impossible but for players skilled enough to pearl clutch a lot less likely to happen

reason 3 is that they'd just be really cool and fun and if you made them somewhat uncommon like maybe they spawn every 4 or 5 chests they wont end up being op because they're hard to find

That's my forum post on why ender pearls would be a good addition to skywars if you hated it don't forget to cuss me out in the replies like a salty little kid if you liked it then your a good person and will be given a free cookie within the next 24 hours that's all goodbye :)
E peals spawn in skywars I get one almost every game if I don't die in the beginning.

• Wow
Reactions: wxzzrd
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom