Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GotSkills

Nov 20, 2016
I see way too many campers recently, getting stacked, diamond upgrading/camping and it really gets on my nerves
(I bet not only me). Its too freaking annoying to have a camper... camping in his island and shooting everyone trying to make a bridge.

So whats my idea? Why not making ender pearls an all-gamemode item? It would be good to reduce the price of e-pearls in
OP (like 32 idk bcz ya know its OP) and make them 64 diamonds in normal. I am sure it will be a good counter for campers. Post what do u think about that idea.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @GotSkills

Your suggestion will be added (a part of your suggestion). There will come as you say enderpearls in normal for 64 diamonts. In hardcore will it be much OP And too high in price. I don't think that cubecraft will add this in hardcore. Also cubecraft is busy with making the game so funny as possible, as example the punch bow will increase (in price). But enderpeals in not always positive. You get more base campers And they farm a lot of diamonts And throw an enderpearl to another island And destroy their egg. Enderpeals in normal Will come and your suggestion for in all the gamemode isn't a Good idea.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
My god people it's not broken in hardcore, it's just not necessary as campers in hardcore are hard to come across - so it's just not needed, not OP.
You get more base campers And they farm a lot of diamonts And throw an enderpearl to another island And destroy their egg.
If people want to break a damn egg, they'd do it at the start of the game. Your argument makes no sense.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
My god people it's not broken in hardcore, it's just not necessary as campers in hardcore are hard to come across - so it's just not needed, not OP.
I play very little HC (maybe 2 serious games and 3 I got rekt early on in) and in both those games I had campers, campers are worse on op imo no they may not make you fly off the map but the bows do damage and there is no regen so gl hope u brought that stack of golden apples.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I play very little HC (maybe 2 serious games and 3 I got rekt early on in) and in both those games I had campers, campers are worse on op imo no they may not make you fly off the map but the bows do damage and there is no regen so gl hope u brought that stack of golden apples.
Hitting them also does damage and they have very little gold at their disposal.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
I havent played many hardcore games . Let me just say that people are too terrified to build anywhere in that gamemode .

Let me add : I would also be unable to put up a fight against campers on hardcore .

Go ahead with pearls on hardcore, i dont care abour normal mode . Dont alter their price of pearls pls

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom