Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Morncan-Cal

Aug 8, 2020
I fell like e pearls should come earlier in the game a lot of the times people are camping somewhere and you can't really rush them, then we are forced to sit there until e pearls come

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Ya well if u r brave and u go to mid there will be e pearls on the equipment refill

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
I agree that they should spawn earlier, maybe in the first refill. Its annoying to face campers, and having another mobility option, especially when players are scarce would make games less campy. I also feel that e-pearls should not be restricted to higher intensity modes like OP since there is not a lesser equivalent as there is with armor, weapons, and healing.

Reactions: Morncan-Cal

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I agree that they should spawn earlier, maybe in the first refill. Its annoying to face campers, and having another mobility option, especially when players are scarce would make games less campy. I also feel that e-pearls should not be restricted to higher intensity modes like OP since there is not a lesser equivalent as there is with armor, weapons, and healing.
No it is in normal but I do agree they should be counted as a supply and should have like a 10 percent chance of being in an island or simimid chest on the first refill

Morncan-Cal

Aug 8, 2020
that's what I was saying but you said it better lol

Reactions: wxzzrd
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom