Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jackson hirz

Nov 25, 2016
Have e pearls in normals and hardcore would help. It will stop camping and speed up games. Make them cost 2 stacks of diamond or 20 emeralds. It really help a lot.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
this has been suggested a lot. but this will never happen, the reason why there is ender pearl in overpower mode is it is becuase there is too many campers with op gears, but the sutuation is different on normal and hard core.

jackson hirz

Nov 25, 2016
this has been suggested a lot. but this will never happen, the reason why there is ender pearl in overpower mode is it is becuase there is too many campers with op gears, but the sutuation is different on normal and hard core.
Ok maybe after 1:30 of playing they should be added in. Because then you have a camping problem

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
^^
A no for me. It should stay only for OP mode in my opinion.

Caboozled_Pie

Sep 5, 2016
CubeCraft Forums
www.cubecraft.net
That's not true... in normal, I have camped until I got 4 god apples, a diamond axe, full iron armor, a punch bow, a power bow, 5 stacks of spectral arrows, 8 stacks of normal arrows, a player tracker, you get the point. You still can be insanely OP in normal.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
That's not true... in normal, I have camped until I got 4 god apples, a diamond axe, full iron armor, a punch bow, a power bow, 5 stacks of spectral arrows, 8 stacks of normal arrows, a player tracker, you get the point. You still can be insanely OP in normal.
1 arrow is all it takes to kill you.
Actually, scratch that.
A pickaxe will get you killed.

U

Unipotato

This has been suggested a lot, and the answer will still be no. If you want Enderpearls, get in a game that's OP or buy a rank so you can vote for OP.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Why?

Lol sorry

It's not really a game breaker dude! Even if you disagree with it I can't see how you'd think it would destroy Eggwars...

Uh how is it not? If you E-Pearl to them, they can just E-Pearl to mid and you'll be stuck there without being able to get better gens at center. The game will just be a game of chasing down people, and does NOT eliminate campers.

Dude, with a lvl 3 gen it takes like 6 mins to get one. I have never seen a camper in op use an Enderpearl. Please base your opinions off experiences not theorising. ;)

Heck ya they do. I've played plenty of games in OP when a camper just enderpearled away right as we got to their island. Now THEY can camp mid and they will get more op. (Like I said above.) Also, it takes just 4 minutes to get 1 enderpearl (with 1.5 stacks of diamonds). If you E-Pearl there and they E-Pearl to mid, they can get more OP at center (as said above) and simply get more diamonds for e-pearls and gear.

Safe bridging is pretty hard to counter still. Not only does it get to an island safely, but it may also contain them at their island so that they can get eliminated. Remember, a camper usually has the disadvantage if they camp. They get less resources (than what you could do at mid) and they are dead once you kill them. Even with a chest, you can easily steal that and eliminate them. The reason why it's in OP is because

A: rushing is nearly impossible as nearly every team will have obsidian in the first 5 minutes.
B: All the items are dirt cheap which makes it easier to camp
C: Since it's so easy to camp, they needed to add something to counter that.
D: Unlike normal, power bows do basically nothing to kill and that does not help against campers.
E: The reason why people camp is usually because they know that they just need E-Pearls to move around and that's why it takes forever for the game to advance even with E-Pearls. Everything is dirt cheap and the armour is broken.

If it was in normal, it would actually break the game.
It would mean that
A: Everyone will camp knowing that they'll just need E-Pearls to move around.
B: It's possible to rush every team as obsidian is fairly expensive.
C: It's not 100% broken in armour like OP, so there doesn't really need something to cut the time down.
D: There are POWER bows for a reason. Those bows can do some serious damage to campers and may
help you to kill them for an easy passage to their base.
E: It IS easier than you think to safebridge and you can always just use a punch or power bow to finish them off.

If this idea was to get implemented, there would only be 1 villager that sells the enderpearls at mid. So this situation wouldn't happen.
One villager at mid that sells E-Pearls. Great idea but then 1 team can just camp MID too. That's worse than base-camping.

Why does everyone think enderpearls are so OP? Think about it. All they do is let you teleport somewhere once. Then that's it - you cant use the same enderpearl twice... There's also the fact that if you misjudge your throw you could miss the island altogether, fall short of the island only to hit the bottom of it and drop hopelessly into the void, or land somewhere in sight of the whole enemy team and then you've got a big fight to deal with. 64 diamonds per enderpearl is a suitable price in my opinion.

These items only help you move around, they don't help you in combat unless you are trying to retreat - and if you do retreat, the enemy has chance to regroup, reheal & rearm etc.

So basically, enderpearls aren't really OP if you think about it.
There are still a few problems. If that happens in Normal, you can't really survive especially if they can get the first hit on you.
I've personally never seen a person (EVEN a steve or alex) that failed an E-Pearl throw. Most maps with camping problems have large island at which you can easily teleport to.

U

Unipotato

It's not really a game breaker dude! Even if you disagree with it I can't see how you'd think it would destroy Eggwars...

Uh how is it not? If you E-Pearl to them, they can just E-Pearl to mid and you'll be stuck there without being able to get better gens at center. The game will just be a game of chasing down people, and does NOT eliminate campers.

Dude, with a lvl 3 gen it takes like 6 mins to get one. I have never seen a camper in op use an Enderpearl. Please base your opinions off experiences not theorising. ;)

Heck ya they do. I've played plenty of games in OP when a camper just enderpearled away right as we got to their island. Now THEY can camp mid and they will get more op. (Like I said above.) Also, it takes just 4 minutes to get 1 enderpearl (with 1.5 stacks of diamonds). If you E-Pearl there and they E-Pearl to mid, they can get more OP at center (as said above) and simply get more diamonds for e-pearls and gear.

Safe bridging is pretty hard to counter still. Not only does it get to an island safely, but it may also contain them at their island so that they can get eliminated. Remember, a camper usually has the disadvantage if they camp. They get less resources (than what you could do at mid) and they are dead once you kill them. Even with a chest, you can easily steal that and eliminate them. The reason why it's in OP is because

A: rushing is nearly impossible as nearly every team will have obsidian in the first 5 minutes.
B: All the items are dirt cheap which makes it easier to camp
C: Since it's so easy to camp, they needed to add something to counter that.
D: Unlike normal, power bows do basically nothing to kill and that does not help against campers.
E: The reason why people camp is usually because they know that they just need E-Pearls to move around and that's why it takes forever for the game to advance even with E-Pearls. Everything is dirt cheap and the armour is broken.

If it was in normal, it would actually break the game.
It would mean that
A: Everyone will camp knowing that they'll just need E-Pearls to move around.
B: It's possible to rush every team as obsidian is fairly expensive.
C: It's not 100% broken in armour like OP, so there doesn't really need something to cut the time down.
D: There are POWER bows for a reason. Those bows can do some serious damage to campers and may
help you to kill them for an easy passage to their base.
E: It IS easier than you think to safebridge and you can always just use a punch or power bow to finish them off.

If this idea was to get implemented, there would only be 1 villager that sells the enderpearls at mid. So this situation wouldn't happen.
One villager at mid that sells E-Pearls. Great idea but then 1 team can just camp MID too. That's worse than base-camping.

Why does everyone think enderpearls are so OP? Think about it. All they do is let you teleport somewhere once. Then that's it - you cant use the same enderpearl twice... There's also the fact that if you misjudge your throw you could miss the island altogether, fall short of the island only to hit the bottom of it and drop hopelessly into the void, or land somewhere in sight of the whole enemy team and then you've got a big fight to deal with. 64 diamonds per enderpearl is a suitable price in my opinion.

These items only help you move around, they don't help you in combat unless you are trying to retreat - and if you do retreat, the enemy has chance to regroup, reheal & rearm etc.

So basically, enderpearls aren't really OP if you think about it.
There are still a few problems. If that happens in Normal, you can't really survive especially if they can get the first hit on you.
I've personally never seen a person (EVEN a steve or alex) that failed an E-Pearl throw. Most maps with camping problems have large island at which you can easily teleport to.

I was prepared to read your magnificent essay.:D

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Beginning of my cubecraft forums account
UncleSpect wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
happy birthday!!
Not to thank; you are really nice and good at explaining :D
Top Bottom