• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

HadleyWasHere

May 28, 2019
Bottom of the Mariana Trench
Hello everyone, I am an active Bedrock server user and would love to see Ender Chests added to Bedrock! I'm not sure if they are in the Java servers or not because I do not have access to Java, but if they are not, it would be a great addition!

I always get a team chest to try to have my team mates add to it so we can help each other when we respawn. However, most of the time someone takes everything or it gets destroyed. Ender chests can give players a bit more to work off of when respawning, but will be more expensive to get the ender chest than regular chest.

P.S. This is my first thread so sorry if someone already said this, but I couldn't find anyone say this. Also if it is in Java already, let me know so I can change the title lol.

Reactions: SanCookie and Axyy

SlipAndSlideBby

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2018
The Netherlands
Hello everyone, I am an active Bedrock server user and would love to see Ender Chests added to Bedrock! I'm not sure if they are in the Java servers or not because I do not have access to Java, but if they are not, it would be a great addition!

I always get a team chest to try to have my team mates add to it so we can help each other when we respawn. However, most of the time someone takes everything or it gets destroyed. Ender chests can give players a bit more to work off of when respawning, but will be more expensive to get the ender chest than regular chest.

P.S. This is my first thread so sorry if someone already said this, but I couldn't find anyone say this. Also if it is in Java already, let me know so I can change the title lol.

Mmhh, good idea but for how much iron, gold, diamond, emerald you want them in the shop?

Reactions: HadleyWasHere

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net

I'm not a really active bedrock user but it would be a really cool addition to the game in my opinion.

Reactions: HadleyWasHere

sg_slayer_sg

Dec 19, 2018
Java player here, I think something such as an ender chest could be really OP but could be an interesting concept as an item that costs emeralds.

Er3bos

Dec 4, 2015

It's good idea because you can go to any island with a "Kit" in your ender chest

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom