• No, this sucks.

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • I dont care that much to be honest.

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
If you dont already know, End Crystals as an item were added in 1.9. Though they were originally intended for resummoning the Ender Dragon, the Minecraft playerbase has found a way to use them to combat others, now collectively known as Crystal PvP.

Essentially, you place a block of obsidian near the other player, place a block of obsidian in front of you to protect yourself, and place and break end crystals on the first block of obsidian to try and kill your opponent with the end crystals' powerful explosions. The obsidian block you have in front of you absorbs nearly all of the explosion damage, and if the enemy is unprotected, they could be killed very quickly.

Id also like to mention how rarely a PvP fight lasts a short period of time in Overpowered, and how someone usually has time to flee before they die anyway.

Because PvP is already so impossible in Overpowered Mode, and because many for some reason don't like 1.9 PvP anyway, maybe selling End Crystals for fairly expensive in 1.9 EggWars shops would introduce some interesting gameplay into Eggwars...

I suggest End Crystals sell for 20 Diamonds each in Normal Mode, 5 Diamonds each in Overpowered, and not at all in Hardcore. Fairly expensive for several, but these things are powerful if used correctly. (Obsidian is sold in the shop already, but maybe adding it to the Weapons tab as well might be nice)

Let me know what you think!

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
If you dont already know, End Crystals as an item were added in 1.9. Though they were originally intended for resummoning the Ender Dragon, the Minecraft playerbase has found a way to use them to combat others, now collectively known as Crystal PvP.

Essentially, you place a block of obsidian near the other player, place a block of obsidian in front of you to protect yourself, and place and break end crystals on the first block of obsidian to try and kill your opponent with the end crystals' powerful explosions. The obsidian block you have in front of you absorbs nearly all of the explosion damage, and if the enemy is unprotected, they could be killed very quickly.

Id also like to mention how rarely a PvP fight lasts a short period of time in Overpowered, and how someone usually has time to flee before they die anyway.

Because PvP is already so impossible in Overpowered Mode, and because many for some reason don't like 1.9 PvP anyway, maybe selling End Crystals for fairly expensive in 1.9 EggWars shops would introduce some interesting gameplay into Eggwars...

I suggest End Crystals sell for 20 Diamonds each in Normal Mode, 5 Diamonds each in Overpowered, and not at all in Hardcore. Fairly expensive for several, but these things are powerful if used correctly. (Obsidian is sold in the shop already, but maybe adding it to the Weapons tab as well might be nice)

No, just no, they are extremely overpowered and way to cheap (the prices you suggested) If you can combo/crit overpowered fights don't take to long and it will just break the game.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net

A single crystal could easily one shot, no...

Reactions: Zathelas

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
This would be way too overpowered! End crystals deal an insane amount of damage and knockback. And if they follow the same rules as tnt it wouldn't damage and deal knockback to your team. This would mean farming them and having a few of them in your inventory would be overpowered. So I'm going to vote no!

Twistee

Novice Member
Jul 24, 2019
Skywars

most people won't even know what "Crystal PvP" is and will be destroyed. i dont think it should be added because like you won't expect most people to know what crystal pvp is. it's also far too op, and pretty much why it shouldn't be added. id like it to stay in 2b2t imo

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere

Nice explained but I don't think it is a good idea :)

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island

So hi, last month SanCookie and I where Ender Crystal jumping, it was a lot of fun and we laughed, but the problem is, if you have more Ender Crystals, it totally blows you up like a TNT in the sky what I usually do in SkyWars for fun. You also will take huge damage of it and you don't have water or anything. But hostenly, it sounds cool in my head, because the reason what I said but that wouldn't help. And totally not in the Solo maps, they're to little for a lot of Ender Crystals.

In Normal Mode you will die, maybe 1 Ender Crystal can blow you up and in Overpowerd maybe 5 and you already will be pushed into the void. I think the maps need a change if this would be added. I really like this idea, but I don't think this will be added into EggWars, it would be to overpowerd if you use it in the good way but it will be a pain if you use it by yourself en you blow yourself up, I already play survival for a really long time, maybe 5 years so I know how sad Ender Crystals work. Sorry, I think it's a no for me.

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
This is a good idea to consider adding to eggwars but the prices should be adjusted so it's harder to get them.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom