Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
You’re just way to off of what skyblock currently is. Imagine your a new player and are progressing thru the quests and you arrive at the end portal hoping to once again gain a couple island and build and progress thru them. But to your surprise it’s different from the other 2 worlds. Why? Why are the 2 other portals the same and the last one different? People will be asking.

And simply saying “skyblock isn’t really a response. I have over 7 tools in my inventory and even more in a chest each with their own purpose. I’d be nice to have an ender chest so I can access these at all time. I also like building on skyblock. Needing to go back to my storage is a pain, shulkers will come in handy.

Compared to the nether the end has a lot more useful items. The only really useful item to unlock in the nether is the wither with which you can craft a beacon. Meme has already given a list of all the items unlockable in the end and what their purposes might be.
Currently your plan is having a lot of negative feedback, it be in your best interest to change it up a bit.
-Imagine a player that has completed all the quest, and enters the End portal hoping to find smth new, but no, quests again.

-Nether has blaze rods for night vision potion and a beacon can't give you that, pigman for gold, quartz blocks for building.

NOTE:
OK, I get it, you dont like this idea, but, there is no need to give me explanations, just saying "I disagree" or "I don't like it" is more than enough.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
i disagree with the idea but not as a whole as stated before. So this needed to be explained further. With the right adjustment it could become a great idea. I believe no one is looking forward to the end in which a dragon will spawn destroying all the blocks so there will be some change in the current structure. (Having an alternative temporary world where you fight the dragon for example). I gave my reasoning on how to improve the idea and I got immediately shut down.
If you’re looking to get this implemented and get agrees/disagrees the thread should have been created here -> https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
i disagree with the idea but not as a whole as stated before. So this needed to be explained further. With the right adjustment it could become a great idea. I believe no one is looking forward to the end in which a dragon will spawn destroying all the blocks so there will be some change in the current structure. (Having an alternative temporary world where you fight the dragon for example). I gave my reasoning on how to improve the idea and I got immediately shut down.
If you’re looking to get this implemented and get agrees/disagrees the thread should have been created here -> https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/
I'm looking for something new,,and not just quests.

Meme Bean8608

Novice Member
I'm looking for something new,,and not just quests.
well all that skyblock is, is quests mainly. I agree that having something else that is infinite is fine, but you can already do that. Say look at xavi's main file. He was finished God knows how long ago yet he has managed to work on that file for over a year probably. Decorating. Making bigger farms. Or just enjoying himself.

I do think that there should be a temporary thing for the dragon fight as Dragon ai is not the best, to say the least, but making the end have quests will happen with islands and all. Maybe in the final island there will be an end gateway that takes you to a dragon fight (ofc being able to respawn him) but that could be the excuse to add an idea like yours, it'll be there, after the end islands and quests. But it won't be a dungeon like aspect.

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
well all that skyblock is, is quests mainly. I agree that having something else that is infinite is fine, but you can already do that. Say look at xavi's main file. He was finished God knows how long ago yet he has managed to work on that file for over a year probably. Decorating. Making bigger farms. Or just enjoying himself.

I do think that there should be a temporary thing for the dragon fight as Dragon ai is not the best, to say the least, but making the end have quests will happen with islands and all. Maybe in the final island there will be an end gateway that takes you to a dragon fight (ofc being able to respawn him) but that could be the excuse to add an idea like yours, it'll be there, after the end islands and quests. But it won't be a dungeon like aspect.
I know that "Skyblock" is quests mainly, I started playing for this.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom