Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

b4n4n4zrgood

May 5, 2023
For the past few years me and others have been trying to figure out a mystery. Around all lobby's there are hidden levers no one knows what they mean. In the java lobby there is a hidden museum with a lever and a sign containing strange characters. This sign may help contribute to concluding this mystery. Here is the original image of the sign.
1688667407421.png

I have been experimenting with the text and removed all of the dots and lined the text up to create this which seems much more promising.
1688667512991.png

I'm not quite sure with how I should continue, I tried just substituting the symbols for letters and got nowhere. I think the underscores are spaces but I'm not sure if anyone has any ideas on how to decode this, please say it will greatly help me out to determine the mystery of the levers and finally find out what it all means.

• Wow
Reactions: Hoshi and Lyriie

pekd

For the past few years me and others have been trying to figure out a mystery. Around all lobby's there are hidden levers no one knows what they mean. In the java lobby there is a hidden museum with a lever and a sign containing strange characters. This sign may help contribute to concluding this mystery. Here is the original image of the sign. View attachment 221698
I have been experimenting with the text and removed all of the dots and lined the text up to create this which seems much more promising.
View attachment 221699
I'm not quite sure with how I should continue, I tried just substituting the symbols for letters and got nowhere. I think the underscores are spaces but I'm not sure if anyone has any ideas on how to decode this, please say it will greatly help me out to determine the mystery of the levers and finally find out what it all means.
i think the long lines should be a bit shorter since the ends of them belong to the dotted circles, idk if they are supposed to be spaces tho since the sentence would start with a space then

Jun 9, 2023
United States
Pronouns
She/Her
For the past few years me and others have been trying to figure out a mystery. Around all lobby's there are hidden levers no one knows what they mean. In the java lobby there is a hidden museum with a lever and a sign containing strange characters. This sign may help contribute to concluding this mystery. Here is the original image of the sign. View attachment 221698
View attachment 221699
Where did you find the sign?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom