TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Central Station Street (1).png
Station Final 4k.png
Enbarr Main.jpg

And as per usual, my tradition is to YEET the Planet Minecraft link in there so all of you can read what I said there, for I am lazy :)

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
At this point, this isn't a build anymore. It's a civil engineering project. And the story and technical details behind it are amazing.

Had to do a double take on all the pictures to realise it is actually minecraft.

Some questions though, if you have time to answer.

Is this build player-scale? Busses and trains seem a little larger than that, hence why I'm asking.

What commands did you use for the roof of the station to get that flowing curved shape?

Awesome build!

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
At this point, this isn't a build anymore. It's a civil engineering project. And the story and technical details behind it are amazing.

Had to do a double take on all the pictures to realise it is actually minecraft.

Some questions though, if you have time to answer.

Is this build player-scale? Busses and trains seem a little larger than that, hence why I'm asking.

What commands did you use for the roof of the station to get that flowing curved shape?

Awesome build!
I saw when I was builder that he was building it and let me tell you that is 1:1 scale xD

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Big nope lol, I'd say this project was roughly built in the scale 3 Blocks per 1 Meter, since I like this scale because it allows me to add more details then 2:1 or 1:1.
To be rather honest I think I don't even know anymore lol
I know that it started by creating curved lines using the //sel convex command, allowing your WorldEdit wand to select multiple points, instead of just pos1 and pos2. When I selected all positions (usually in between 3 to 5) I used the //line command I believe and kept undo- and redoing it until I got a nice curve.

I'd repeat this another time until I had a flat 2D shape, then I'd cut out a hole for the glass roof.
Then I'd do the //sel convex and //line command again for making it curve upwards I think, then it was a lot of //copy //paste until I had a flat 3D shape, then I'd stack them about 4 - 5 blocks and somehow that allowed me to make those wacky 3D shapes.

Yes this is explained very vaguely, that's because I genuintly don't exactly remember how I did it lol.

Reactions: Simply

Westsi

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2021
A Bridges game far far away...
linktr.ee
View attachment 192926View attachment 192927View attachment 192928

And as per usual, my tradition is to YEET the Planet Minecraft link in there so all of you can read what I said there, for I am lazy :)
That is a beautiful build!!

beckyneeds2stop

Apr 26, 2014
Scotland
View attachment 192926View attachment 192927View attachment 192928

Omg that’s so good!! You’re so talented :o

Top Bottom