Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

skps2010

Mar 12, 2016
Taiwan
Cubecraft have NoCheatPlus as an anticheat which can prevent flying, but in FFA wings map, they disable it for some reason. I think it is because elytra will mess up anticheat, but it can easily be fixed:

Just enable anticheat and make anticheat don't check players who is gliding with elytra.

This can not block fly hacks 100%, but this can block most of the fly hacks.

There are so many player flying around the map.:(

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
The developers are currently making their own anti cheat and I believe it is in beta.

Also it is very hard to make an anti cheat that can tell the difference between flying and gliding. Also the hacked clients keep updating so they will find a way round it sooner or later

skps2010

Mar 12, 2016
Taiwan
The hackers are yes, the people who make the clients they use are not. Almost every client bypasses NoCheat+.
I mean, there is a option to turn on cool down in 1.9 kill aura but they still don't know they should use it.
They won't select the right hack to bypass anticheat.

L

Lepzi

There will be an anti cheat soon onto cubecraft and I see this everywhere around the forums but will all need to be patient I know for a fact it's annoying seeing hackers everywhere killing you over and over again but soon cubecraft will have an anti cheat and there will be a lot less hackers on the server.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom