Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Emerald+ can also fly in the normal lobbies and in those lobbies there is also a parkour. I don't think this won't be added because of the parkour in the waiting lobby.

Yeah that's true, but that lobby is a big lobby. The ''waiting'' lobby isn't a big lobby. But yeah, I don't really know if this should be added. And actually I don't really care.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
i dont like this idea honestly i am an Emerald rank and i honestly think that having fly just in the normal Lobbies is fine

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I feel like everybody here is just giving excuses for this not to be added. First of all, everything they said why this shouldn't be added are the same reasons why this shouldn't be added in the normal lobby. Then what the heck is everyone saying?! I dont know xd.

I like this idea since I don't even care about it doing the parkour, I would rather fly around and get to places where most people can't or just to have fun! +1 from me. :)

Nov 2, 2016
Yeah thanks for all the support (even though i got almost no support .-.) But yes you all have your own opinions and i have rights to argue with you guys so thanks for all the POV's.

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
Hi,
sorry don't think this is a good idea, because you have a parcour en you can do that why fly? lobby is great there are many people
Thanks for your suggestion.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom