Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
I am making this for making idea on what can be and or should be bought able from the villager using Emerald o3o.

1. 1 Emerald > 3x Blast arrow > Arrow explode on impact (Does no knockback from explosion) and spawn in a lingering potion with Blindness I and Night Vision I. [Probably no Night Vision, but BLEH]

2. 1 Emerald > 1x Splash Potion of Rendering > A Splashable potion that have the effect of Nausea X and Blindness I That last up to 6 seconds

3. 2 Emeralds > 1x Throwing TNT > Throwable TNT. Just like the name says.

4. 10 Emeralds > 1x Knight's Sword > Diamond Sword with Knockback I and Sharpness I (On Normal), Knockback II, Sharpness III, And Fire Aspect II (On OP) [Considering the mushroom is 2 emeralds and knockback II.. Meh]

5. 10 Emeralds > 1x Miner's Pickaxe > Diamond Pickaxe with Efficiency C, But only having 8 durability [@Earth To my defense other than that o3o, I Forgot C Was 100 :v]

6. 12 Emeralds > 1x Fighter Set Chest > [It's an NBT Chest] A Chest that can be placed on the ground with Full Iron set with a Damond Sword and some Golden apple. Iron set have Protection I (On normal).

7. 12 Emeralds > 1x Blazing Bow > A Bow with Power III And Flame I (Normal)

8. 15 Emeralds > 1x Cross Bow [150 Durability] > A Bow [Power II on Normal] that shoot Three arrow consecutively at once. This takes 3 durability from your bow every time you use this bow and also loses 3 arrow at once (Duh)

9. 18 Emeralds > 1x Not So Very Lucky Potion > [Consumable Potion, Last 1 minute on every stats] Regeneration II, Absorbsion II, Haste II, Resistance I, Speed II, Jump Boost II,

10. 20 Emeralds > 1x Either Diamond Helmet, Armor, Leggings, or Shoe > Helmet when wear give : Haste I
Armor give : Health Boost I, Leggings give : Speed I, Shoes Give : Jump Boost I

11. 3 Emeralds > 1x Enchanting Table > For enchanting gears. The enchanting table have 3 lapis automatically in it.

12. 2 Emeralds > 7x Bottle O' Enchanting > For Leveling and Enchanting o3o.

Last edited:

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
1. 1 Emerald > 3x Blast arrow > Arrow explode on impact (Does no knockback from explosion) and spawn in a lingering potion with Blindness I and Night Vision I. [Probably no Night Vision, but BLEH]
I'd be okay with it if it wouldn't destroy blocks.

2. 1 Emerald > 1x Splash Potion of Rendering > A Splashable potion that have the effect of Nausea X and Blindness I That last up to 6 seconds
Do you want me to puke ;---;

Sure. I don't see a reason not to!
It's better than making a very makeshift TNT cannon.

4. 10 Emeralds > 1x Knight's Sword > Diamond Sword with Knockback I and Sharpness I (On Normal), Knockback II, Sharpness III, And Fire Aspect II (On OP) [Considering the mushroom is 2 emeralds and knockback II.. Meh]
Not sure about the different items on different item modes, but I don't like the idea of getting struck by a decent sword WITH knockback WITH fire.
It's just a little too much.

5. 10 Emeralds > 1x Miner's Pickaxe > Diamond Pickaxe with Efficiency C, But only having 8 durability [@Earth To my defense other than that o3o, I Forgot C Was 100 :v]
Make it more expensive so it's late-game, and I'm fine with it.

6. 12 Emeralds > 1x Fighter Set Chest > [It's an NBT Chest] A Chest that can be placed on the ground with Full Iron set with a Damond Sword and some Golden apple. Iron set have Protection I (On normal).
Makes diamonds not as important as they are now, This will cause an even bigger free for all at the emerald generators.

Lose the power and I'm good.
Power 3 is extremely powerful against an iron armored player.

8. 15 Emeralds > 1x Cross Bow [150 Durability] > A Bow [Power II on Normal] that shoot Three arrow consecutively at once. This takes 3 durability from your bow every time you use this bow and also loses 3 arrow at once (Duh)
Doesn't really fit eggwars for me, but that's just an opinion.

9. 18 Emeralds > 1x Not So Very Lucky Potion > [Consumable Potion, Last 1 minute on every stats] Regeneration II, Absorbsion II, Haste II, Resistance I, Speed II, Jump Boost II,
Super soldiers for 18 emeralds? This is like 5x as powerful as an enchanted apple...
Nope.

10. 20 Emeralds > 1x Either Diamond Helmet, Armor, Leggings, or Shoe > Helmet when wear give : Haste I
Quite the set right there, That will make people extremely tedious to kill as they can run and jump faster and longer than you.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I am making this for making idea on what can be and or should be bought able from the villager using Emerald o3o.

How about NO
1. Yeah, let's just camp mid completely invincible and denying access to anyone that dares to make a bridge.
2. Okay, I guess...
3. Same as #1
4. Yeah, once they finally make it let's just knock them right off. What a great idea not.
5. Woo! Now we can insta-break obsidian! What a great idea not.
6-8. Please. No. More. Bows.
9-10. If you thought the invincibikity wasn't bad enough, here you go!

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
How about NO
1. Yeah, let's just camp mid completely invincible and denying access to anyone that dares to make a bridge.
2. Okay, I guess...
3. Same as #1
4. Yeah, once they finally make it let's just knock them right off. What a great idea not.
5. Woo! Now we can insta-break obsidian! What a great idea not.
6-8. Please. No. More. Bows.
9-10. If you thought the invincibikity wasn't bad enough, here you go!

*Please. No. More. PUNCH BOW.
1. It doesn't break blocks
2. k
3. lol k
4. The Shroom have Knockback II. I Fail to see your point when you can even spam it at 1.9 o3o
5. (Try Breaking an egg with 10 layers + and the naked team keep attacking you until your armor break and you die. Considering it only have 8 durability, y not)
9-10. o3o Considerinig 18 x 8 = 144 seconds and the effect only last 60 seconds, and you need to use it before you fight, or you have a chance to get killed before hand.. o3o ja ja ja. Invincibikity wasn't bad enough.

[And y people haven't know it, but kay]

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
*Please. No. More. PUNCH BOW.
1. It doesn't break blocks
2. k
3. lol k
4. The Shroom have Knockback II. I Fail to see your point when you can even spam it at 1.9 o3o
5. (Try Breaking an egg with 10 layers + and the naked team keep attacking you until your armor break and you die. Considering it only have 8 durability, y not)
9-10. o3o Considerinig 18 x 8 = 144 seconds and the effect only last 60 seconds, and you need to use it before you fight, or you have a chance to get killed before hand.. o3o ja ja ja. Invincibikity wasn't bad enough.

[And y people haven't know it, but kay]
Still no support. The KB items need to be removed as they encourage too much mid camping.

U

Unipotato

All these are good ideas. But let me just ask you this: Don't these seem like they would change EggWars a lot?

Reactions: Garden Salad

marmaladewizard

Jul 31, 2015
UK
www.youtube.com
MORE ITEMSSS :
1. 3 Emeralds > 1x Enchanting Table > For enchanting gears. The enchanting table have 3 lapis automatically in it.
2. 2 Emeralds > 7x Bottle O' Enchanting > For Leveling and Enchanting o3o.
o3o
I completely disagree with this. It would make the game more luck based, and would take the game away from where it currently stands in terms of moving away from the normal mechanics of minecraft e.g. completely removing crafting, completely removing furnaces. The whole point is the villager is where you get all of your items, by using the generators to buy stuff.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
I completely disagree with this. It would make the game more luck based, and would take the game away from where it currently stands in terms of moving away from the normal mechanics of minecraft e.g. completely removing crafting, completely removing furnaces. The whole point is the villager is where you get all of your items, by using the generators to buy stuff.

I get you. And i know i cannot change other people's Opinion.
The Idea was, In OP, This is completely useless.
While in Normal, Without any book case, the best you can get is sharpness I and Protection I.
That is just a small boost towards a game based on overpowering the other team is it not?
Well, that was the idea anyway.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Top Bottom