Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think emeralds and obsidians ranks should be able to fly in the waiting lobbies?

• yes

Votes: 39 95.1%
  • no

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters

NEO_K4T4N4

Dec 15, 2015
I think emeralds and obsidians ranks should be able to fly in the waiting lobbies, as they normally can do it in the main one.
Creo que los rangos esmeralda y obsidiana deberían ser capaces de volar en los lobbies de espera, así como normalmente pueden hacerlo en el principal.

Last edited:

NEO_K4T4N4

Dec 15, 2015
Yes, if we achieve a lot of support, maybe the staff makes it possible, vote and comment please.
Si, si logramos mucho apoyo, tal vez el staff lo haga posible, voten y comenten por favor.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I think emeralds and obsidians ranks should be able to fly in the waiting lobbies, as they normally can do it in the main one.
Creo que los rangos esmeralda y obsidiana deberían ser capaces de volar en los lobbies de espera, así como normalmente pueden hacerlo en el principal.
I agree.iI have emerald so it will be nice if I can’t use it even more like this

Reactions: NEO_K4T4N4

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Analyzing it could be a good idea if this idea were scaled and implemented on the server, since the new EGGWARS pre-lobby has a lot to investigate and fly around while the game starts in the same way I think they will end up updating all the pre-lobbies so the idea of flying would be perfect since the current pre-lobbies are so big and fantastic. +1

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
Instead of limiting it to fly why not allow everyone to use their individual perks and gadgets.

NEO_K4T4N4

Dec 15, 2015
That's what I mean, thanks for completing my suggestion.
Eso es a lo que me refiero, gracias por completar mi sugerencia.

Mar 23, 2019
You got my full support on this! I definitely agree with it. The fly perk is basically useless atm.

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
the idea is good, but it takes a bit of grace out of the parkours of for example the waiting lobby of eggwars

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom