• Yes

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • No

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters

H4mmy101

Aug 28, 2018
England
I was just thinking of a new elytra kit in skywars, mainly because its soo useful and fun to use?

What do you think?

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
No, because I think they won't be used, but if used, they are by far too overpowered. Imagine an end game where your opponent builds up, and when you build up to fight them, they will easily knock you off. And if that doesn't work, they will just fly away and repeat the same trick again.

H4mmy101

Aug 28, 2018
England
No, because I think they won't be used, but if used, they are by far too overpowered. Imagine an end game where your opponent builds up, and when you build up to fight them, they will easily knock you off. And if that doesn't work, they will just fly away and repeat the same trick again.
But you can get elytra in-game. So it doesn't make a big difference?

D

Deleted member 352903

No but it'd be nice to find elytras from inside chests in "insane" mode or something

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I like elytras in Lucky Islands, but I really don't want them to be a kit. In void games especially, elytras are powerful and really useful for running and chasing. Adding a kit that gives an elytra to you every game would just kill the pacing of the game and have everyone rush mid immediately, and I rather not do that.
Lucky islands has great pacing the way it is.

Last edited:

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
I was just thinking of a new elytra kit in skywars, mainly because its soo useful and fun to use?

What do you think?
In my opinion it has some disadvantages in terms of overpowered cheest.First that could make the long game and with many goals to get, in question to blocks in (overpowered chest) you could build very high and do variety of things making the opponent have to invent them to be able to get you as an objective.

GekkeNiels

Dec 24, 2015
I think that many long games will be even longer if you get an elytra kit, I would not use/need it.

D

Deleted member 436996

I would like it to be a findable ítem (at mid) but as a kit, no.

Vlame

Sep 8, 2018
I think it will used. As It will added I have a suggestion for the price. The price can be 10000 or less

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
No, because I think they won't be used
I agree with everything you said, except for this
They would get used all the time, seeing as they're so overpowered - like you said

About the actual suggestion though..

Not only would they be incredibly overpowered due to the fact you can fly and you'd never take fall damage again, you can also sprint a lot faster (some weird 'trickery' to do this, it's quite easy though)
So that's an obvious no

Shodzen

Novice Member
May 28, 2017

What do you think?

To be honest, that kit would be the worst one. I don't say that because it's not a good kit, I say it because it's a too overpowered and annoying kit. Imagine pvp with people flying all around the map in elytra, with the 1.9+ pvp, where chasing people is harder as cooldown makes pvp slower (in no cooldown pvp it would be easiest as it would be faster and pvp's would be really fast, but it's still too overpowered)
I think kits were nerfed for some reason and adding now a Elytra kit... doesn't look good. Besides, this would help people run and make pvp's harder and eternal.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on SanCookie's profile.
If you come back, I will stop eating the cookies
Otherworld wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything, Mit 💙
Otherworld wrote on Frontlane's profile.
The person whom this profile page belongs is cute ✨
After being away for more than a year, I'm returning to Cubecraft. I've really missed the community. Feel free to say hi if you spot me on Discord or the server. :)
RobinDn wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom