Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want to have the option to use:cosmetics, costumes, etc. in the waiting lobbies of each game?

• Total voters

LinoYT

Novice Member
Apr 26, 2017
Ecuador
to be able to use the elements of the lobby in the corridors of waiting in each game (costumes, cosmetics, etc.) (only for those of rank: obsidian and esmeralda), this option would be a good update in my opinion, since the ranges are expensive Do you think there should be a benefit while the game starts?

Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
to be able to use the elements of the lobby in the corridors of waiting in each game (costumes, cosmetics, etc.) (only for those of rank: obsidian and esmeralda), this option would be a good update in my opinion, since the ranges are expensive Do you think there should be a benefit while the game starts?
I agree. This should include things such as fly as well. It is always boring to just sit in the lobby for a long time.
+1

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I do think that it would be good to have certain cosmetics in the pre-game lobbies, some games actually require you to wait quite a bit before it's filled up, so why not make use of some cosmetics in the mean time.

Reactions: LinoYT

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Wait, so vanity for pregame lobbies is what you're suggesting?
If so, sure!
It'd be best if gadgets weren't brought over, though, as they interact with the world itself. Could result in some annoying and or buggy scenarios.
I'm sure we would be able to only allow the ones that don't bug stuff out :p

Reactions: Gainfullterror

LinoYT

Novice Member
Apr 26, 2017
Ecuador
I do think that it would be good to have certain cosmetics in the pre-game lobbies, some games actually require you to wait quite a bit before it's filled up, so why not make use of some cosmetics in the mean time.
exact! :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom