Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
That goodbye thread was basically a copypaste from something i made a week ago.

I would like to give a deep clarification.

Im just mostly very sad. Its not even the update. I have had many updates prior to this. Its also the fact im still here. What have I actually accomplished? Im sad about seeing people deeply affected by it. But what even is it. I also dk why im crying so much over a mc server as a 20 year old. I dont have any constructive feedback. I cant write a proper essay. Nor do I really want to see this server perish. Im just sad. Sad about everything.

(not sad irl, college will start soon and I’m doing alright)

Its just sad seeing my childhood gone. Its not exactly gone but just so much different and I feel myself so out of place.

I meeted with 2 ppl a while ago and I think that really describes my problem. They are both wonderful people and i had a jolly good time with them. But am i really adding anything into their life. Am I really even doing anything good.

Dont get me wrong, i have quite some friends here. However, I think im barely of any use.

I made some banter, created a long punishment list, made a few decent memes. Was it all worth it?

I dont have the answers and I have no idea what my next step will be.

The recent update was more of a katalysator of the things i were a lot longer struglling with.

This is how i feel.

I would also at the same time like to add, i still enjoy the banter, the people et cetera, but it feels like a small part of what it used to be.

If i offended anyone in the process, feel free to dm so i can make a proper and personal excuse. I have no idea how to end this thread.

Blockband will do the job.

P.S. very well constructured thread

Last edited:

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
You're one of the funniest guys I know on cube and I love our random convos we have about punishments. I can speak for me and zombie here when I say that we appreciate the work you've done in helping CubeCast behind the scenes with research and nothing goes unnoticed ❤️ it's understandable to be upset over the possibility that Java closes its doors, it's 10 years old and holds a special place in a ton of people. You've only ever offended me by not memeing any of the stupid things I do 🙄. All jokes aside your a great guy dude and I'm glad I've got to know you as a friend :)

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
That goodbye thread was basically a copypaste from something i made a week ago.

I would like to give a deep clarification.

Im just mostly very sad. Its not even the update. I have had many updates prior to this. Its also the fact im still here. What have I actually accomplished? Im sad about seeing people deeply affected by it. But what even is it. I also dk why im crying so much over a mc server as a 20 year old. I dont have any constructive feedback. I cant write a proper essay. Nor do I really want to see this server perish. Im just sad. Sad about everything.

(not sad irl, college will start soon and I’m doing alright)

Its just sad seeing my childhood gone. Its not exactly gone but just so much different and I feel myself so out of place.

I meeted with @Story and @Evaluatiefout a while ago and I think that really describes my problem. They are both wonderful people and i had a jolly good time with them. But am i really adding anything into their life. Am I really even doing anything good.

Dont get me wrong, i have quite some friends here. However, I think im barely of any use.

I made some banter, created a long punishment list, made a few decent memes. Was it all worth it?

I dont have the answers and I have no idea what my next step will be.

The recent update was more of a katalysator of the things i were a lot longer struglling with.

This is how i feel.

I would also at the same time like to add, i still enjoy the banter, the people et cetera, but it feels like a small part of what it used to be.

If i offended anyone in the process, feel free to dm so i can make a proper and personal excuse. I have no idea how to end this thread.

Blockband will do the job.

P.S. very well constructured thread
Извините если я вас неправильно понял, но зная вас предполагаю что это очередная шутка.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom