Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 22, 2020
i would like to get the old eggwars back, because majority of cubecraft players hate beta. even if you can bring back speed eggwars it is ok. it is better to leave beta and normal eggwars seperate for those who want to play normal.

_iiLqveThat_

Oct 5, 2019
België
i would like to get the old eggwars back, because majority of cubecraft players hate beta. even if you can bring back speed eggwars it is ok. it is better to leave beta and normal eggwars seperate for those who want to play normal.
when they do bring back speed eggwars you will see an increase of tryhard players who are now playing ffa, and yes normal eggwars needs to comeback. Normal eggwars is the game that we loved for more then 6 years of fun.

FemmyGirl

Aug 5, 2020
Hello
Me and my friends really don't like the new eggwars.
We think it is like fortnite and really don't like the vibe.
It is too easy, you don't have to 'work' for your achievements and wins.
Minecraft isn't fortnite..
If it doesn't changes back we probably won't play on cubecraft again because it was the only game keeping us there.
We are a community of 8 to 10 people.
Please don't remove the normal minecraft and keep those two seperate.
Thanks in advance

Reactions: Regediit_

Regediit_

Novice Member
Apr 7, 2017
Ecuador
Do you want to win players or lose them? I can't believe the baddest eggwars of all that have ever existed with this one, this is not hypixel lol, get normal eggwars back as fast

Reactions: _iiLqveThat_

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
IMO, eggwars needed a change as cubecraft is not apple. For me, eggwars was not fun because it seemed like no one ever got better at the game, and it was one strategy wins all.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Catss's profile.
:heart:
Xi1m wrote on Catss's profile.
CATS 😭😭

thank you for everything <3
Otherworld wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything 🌻💜
AnolTongi wrote on Catss's profile.
You will be missed :(
Good luck in the future!
Lyriie wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything, we will miss you!
Top Bottom