Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

elbertbeast

Mar 26, 2017
hi staff or members,
i have a suggestion maybe we can make a anti camp thing on eggwars
i was thinking at a killing ghost who kills people when there at least 30min on there Island but only kills
so thay can respawn and when there egg is down she will be clear. i hope you like mine suggestoin and sorry for my
english i am fron the nederlands i am learning it =]

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
No thank you. Camping can be a strategy as well. It will only ruin the game if you auto kill players who have been on their island for a long period of time.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Camping can be a strategy as well.
Camping as a strategy = Killing for the other teams and players.

But no thank you, I mean those people can also just be gathering Diamonds for gear and stuff. In my opinion, camping is when you have broken your bridge and just standing on your island with a bow to shoot everyone off who tries to come to your island. Gathering Diamonds to buy gear and stuff isn't directly camping.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
No thanks. Camping is a good strategy to use. Unless you can buy a shield if there are campers. If it's overpowerd you can buy a enderpearl to get there easier. So it's a no

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
Camping is only against the rules if the player has no egg and has no bridge to anywhere.
Other then that you can't really do anything about it besides play the game.
So, no thank you. I like how it is right now.

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Hello elbertbeast!

Whereas I understand the point behind your suggestion, as camping in EggWars can sometimes be a frustrating strategy, I have to admit that this idea is unlikely going to be added.

As it has been mentioned by previous responses, "camping" can sometimes either be a strategy, or sometimes a situation in which your team is forced to stay on their island as they are being besieged by their foe's.

That's really all I have left to say for this topic, thank you for your suggestion nonetheless, and good luck on your English lessons in the future! You're getting a good hang of it eventually.

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
I don't really like this idea, as some people use camping as a strategy, or are waiting on their generator. Although campers are annoying, I don't think this should be the way to combat them

T

The Lord Pleb

I do not like the idea, and if there was a kind of "AntiCamp", I would not like this one.

BlueLove

Apr 23, 2016
USA DUDE
I see your frustration, but I personally do not think this is a good idea. As said, what if you are afking on the diamond gen?

PrinceThiccAss

Novice Member
Apr 27, 2017
hi staff or members,
i have a suggestion maybe we can make a anti camp thing on eggwars
i was thinking at a killing ghost who kills people when there at least 30min on there Island but only kills
so thay can respawn and when there egg is down she will be clear. i hope you like mine suggestoin and sorry for my
english i am fron the nederlands i am learning it =]
Not really a good idea because if your egg is destroyed and then that ghost makes you dead then you're right away so it's not really a good thing

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
Thats like saying you can frame someone for camping when in reality they are unable to leave, such as blocked by enemies or out of blocks
If they are being Forced to camp and its obvious they are trying to leave their island but people are stopping them there is nothing wrong with that.
I personally wouldn't punish if they are being forced to camp on their island.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Nuuuuu!!
I personally stay in my island a lot of time getting Fill Gear to be Op C:
But yeah, I know campers are horrible.
Just learn how to win them C:
If it's Op camping is dead :P

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Camping is only against the rules if the player has no egg and has no bridge to anywhere.
99% sure that that's completely allowed.
From what I've experienced, it's only against the rules if they are in a nearly unkillable position, forcing a stalemate.
Examples: Bridging to the corner of the map to make a big fortress there, Diving underneath the island on maps like UnderDaSea & camping there in a fort, Going to the sky limit & shoot/bomb everyone who tries to come up, etc.

the argument camping is a strategy isnt really valid. If camping is considered a strategy so can be skybasing. And hacking. And teaming.
Camping = When a player decides to stall & shoot everyone that tries to come towards them. Not completely unfair, as you are still able to bridge slowly but surely. It won't cost you the game because of them having an unfair advantage.
Skybasing in my opinion is still somewhat fair, but it's currently against the rules & therefore not a viable strategy.
Hacking & teaming gives you an unfair advantage, so of course you can't get away with calling it a "Strategy"

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!