Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bukkit Bow

Mar 9, 2015
You already have the diamonds generator, he meant that DIAMOND+ could vote for OP --> DIAMOND Generator [ENABLE] or Vote NORMAL --> DIAMOND Generator [DISABLE]
And Iron rank can disable or enable Iron Gen :P

Mambo Garrix

May 27, 2015
Netherlands, the
Since there's a lot of people that don't understand my idea, I made up a quick summary xD

My idea =

Before the game starts, you get 10/20 (same as in Skywars) seconds to vote and choose your kit.

[*] Gold+ will be abel to vote for Day time (Day/Night/Sunset)

[*]
Diamond+ will be able to vote wether the Diamond Generator will be enabled or disabled, if no one votes, the diamond generator will be enabled in the middle (where ever its enabled when the game starts)

So if a Diamond+ rank votes to disable the Diamond Generator, nobody will be able to craft/buy Notch Apples, Diamond Pickaxe, Bow, Iron Chestplate, Leggings, Helmet and Shoes ect ect. :D

This way the game will be less campy and more challenging!

Bukkit Bow

Mar 9, 2015
Since there's a lot of people that don't understand my idea, I made up a quick summary xD

My idea =

Before the game starts, you get 10/20 (same as in Skywars) seconds to vote and choose your kit.

[*]
Diamond+ will be able to vote wether the Diamond Generator will be enabled or disabled, if no one votes, the diamond generator will be enabled in the middle (where ever its enabled when the game starts)

So if a Diamond+ rank votes to disable the Diamond Generator, nobody will be able to craft/buy Notch Apples, Diamond Pickaxe, Bow, Iron Chestplate, Leggings, Helmet and Shoes ect ect. :D

+1! :)

StrongerPotion

Nov 3, 2015
Argentina Paradise

My idea =

[*]

Nice! +1

killkill_85

Just as in Skywars, why's there no vote option in Eggwars?

Maybe a vote system for day/night/sunset and an option wether you want to enable the DIAMOND Generators or not, in case the DIAMOND Generator is disabled, the game will be more challenging because you won't have "OP" armor.

Let me know what you think :D

Edit 19-11-2015 / 12:25 Dutch Time

My idea =

[*]

Sounds so good, very nice idea! Hopefully the developers will think about it :D

Jaidy

Apr 11, 2015
In youtube
+1 For real, campers are so anoying,
When ur in a game, 2 teams left your own team and other team with 1 player left,

100 hours later : OH HEY THERE U ARE !

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
I agree with you, like in SkyWars you have a Basic and OP. But Basic is enough for this, we want it to become less campy instead of more :P
+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom