Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SirFly

Sep 24, 2016
Mom's Basement
I personally love the new update but I just have a few suggestions. First I dont know why they did this but for the voting ranks, I am unable to vote when the countdown timer is below 5 seconds. Personally this messes me up because I am doing something and having it say I can vote when I get back on at 3 seconds kinda ticks me off. Also I understand why you can spawn back in with your kit only after 2 mins. But Is there some way that you can make it so if you die without having someone kill you (suicide farming) you have to wait 2 mins. But if someone else killing you then you get it back? I dont know sorry if these didnt make sense. But im not trying to fight, other than that I love the update!

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
In my opinion they bought a rank with their money so i feel like ranks should be able to vote when they want to.
I see where you are coming from, but it is completely unfair to everyone else. For example, you normally choose egg armor for normal mode, and the rank hasn't chosen a mode yet. At the last second, the rank votes op, and your kit is rendered useless, while the rank has chosen a better kit for this mode. And, like BalthierTSK said, it is probably against EULA.
For the 2 minute change, I think leaving it the way it is would be the best option. People got really frustrated trying to break an egg while a person with the shell cracker kit just keeps beating on them. And with spawn protection, it is just way to over powered.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Well It wouldn't be as much of an advantage anymore with the new get a kit every 2 mins. Which I feel like it balances it out. Thats why I feel ranks should still be able to vote whenever they want to.
It's not about being able to farm the kit, it's just the fact that they have a kit suited to that particular mode. For example, I go with money bags in every mode except hardcore, in which I choose egg armor. If ranks are able to choose hardcore at the last second, I am stuck with an almost useless kit, and I can't even make up for it by farming it.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I do not think thats how it works. Im simply just putting my opinion in the "suggestion'' side where I can. If a staff member see this then well great, but asking staff never works. Because they are busy.
Well the cooldown is kinda annoying. Maybe only put it in for the first 15 minutes of the game because after that time kit farming is practically useless.

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
I personally love the new update but I just have a few suggestions. First I dont know why they did this but for the voting ranks, I am unable to vote when the countdown timer is below 5 seconds. Personally this messes me up because I am doing something and having it say I can vote when I get back on at 3 seconds kinda ticks me off.
I don't really know why they did this but you've got time in the pre-lobby to do these things.
Also I understand why you can spawn back in with your kit only after 2 mins. But Is there some way that you can make it so if you die without having someone kill you (suicide farming) you have to wait 2 mins. But if someone else killing you then you get it back? I dont know sorry if these didnt make sense.
They did this so you can't farm your kit. If you get killed by someone else you'll get your kit back. You can't farm your kit if you get killed by someone else because than it would mean two things: 1. You went in the field and died 2. You have a deal with a player of another team, he can get free kills and you get your free kit.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I don't really know why they did this but you've got time in the pre-lobby to do these things.

They did this so you can't farm your kit. If you get killed by someone else you'll get your kit back. You can't farm your kit if you get killed by someone else because than it would mean two things: 1. You went in the field and died 2. You have a deal with a player of another team, he can get free kills and you get your free kit.
Only stating to the part with the last 5 seconds. In this update it was made possible to change your vote. This was a problem with skywars but since you can now change votes in eggwars it was implemented there as well. Basically for example some kits are good in certain item types and other kitasare just completly useless. For example. Egg armor is op in hardcore mode and completly useless in op mode. Money bags is almost useless in hardcore and op in op mode. Basically donators would vote for hardcore so everyone picks a kit fitting hardcore. Then pick moneybags kit. And 1 second before the game starts switch to op mode, giving only himself the kit advantage. You can now change your vote and to combat this you cant vote in the last 5 seconds

Reactions: Netflix_Addicted

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I completely disagree. This reduces kit farming which gives you an advantage over people if they have chosen a bad kit.

Well It wouldn't be as much of an advantage anymore with the new get a kit every 2 mins. Which I feel like it balances it out. Thats why I feel ranks should still be able to vote whenever they want to.
Lemme give you a situation: a guy gets egg armour. Some jerk donator votes OP. The kit is useless. With the 2 minutes, it's even MORE useless. If you have the 5 seconds, you'll at least have a chance to change to a better kit.

Reactions: TheBrownster
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
new prefix dropped🔥🔥
IMG_9015.jpeg
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom