Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Magikey

Aug 30, 2021
Maps are great, the favourite items thing is a good thing, emeralds are cool but might be improved (I would consider them as a key resource to "unstuck" games at a later stage when people start camping, even though widening bridges and developing some building skills is way more entertaining than elytras and cheap enderpearls).
There is one big problem though: generators are way too fast. A strategy is worthless and every game is either:
  • a rush: the time players manage to get equipped has drastically reduced, while the time to build a good protection for the egg has not. This causes people to rush instantly and the game just becomes a luck game where the lucky team who didn't get rushed in the beginning has a huge advantage over those that are basically playing a skywar with generators.
  • a neverending camping: if there is more than one lucky team, the game can get totally stuck. This happens because there is no advantage in taking down players and making them waste resources, because they get back their equipment in less than 30 seconds after respawn.

I have played 321 games and won 140, but after I have experienced the update for a while I totally stopped entering the EggWars lobby. EggWars used to be the game where you spawned and you started discussing tactics (reach the centre or rush? Connect to main island straight away or build some protection for the egg first?). Now it has become for me and my friends a either too quick- or too slow-paced frustration, even when we win, as we don't find the victory rewarding at all. I hope CubeCraft would check their data and see how many other people stopped playing, because I am afraid it is not just me and my friends. Maybe this will bring back the old generator system and shift the focus back to skills and strategy.

If you agree, please react and leave a comment, let our voices be heard!

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
Maps are great, the favourite items thing is a good thing, emeralds are cool but might be improved (I would consider them as a key resource to "unstuck" games at a later stage when people start camping, even though widening bridges and developing some building skills is way more entertaining than elytras and cheap enderpearls).
There is one big problem though: generators are way too fast. A strategy is worthless and every game is either:
  • a rush: the time players manage to get equipped has drastically reduced, while the time to build a good protection for the egg has not. This causes people to rush instantly and the game just becomes a luck game where the lucky team who didn't get rushed in the beginning has a huge advantage over those that are basically playing a skywar with generators.
  • a neverending camping: if there is more than one lucky team, the game can get totally stuck. This happens because there is no advantage in taking down players and making them waste resources, because they get back their equipment in less than 30 seconds after respawn.

I have played 321 games and won 140, but after I have experienced the update for a while I totally stopped entering the EggWars lobby. EggWars used to be the game where you spawned and you started discussing tactics (reach the centre or rush? Connect to main island straight away or build some protection for the egg first?). Now it has become for me and my friends a either too quick- or too slow-paced frustration, even when we win, as we don't find the victory rewarding at all. I hope CubeCraft would check their data and see how many other people stopped playing, because I am afraid it is not just me and my friends. Maybe this will bring back the old generator system and shift the focus back to skills and strategy.

If you agree, please react and leave a comment, let our voices be heard!
Before the update, I very rarely played egg wars, tell me what is the difference between the generators systems?

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
before, the maximum capacity of level 1 dia gen would be 2.5 dia (sometimes 2, sometimes 3), level 2 would give 5 dia and level 3 would give you 10 dia.
After the update, the maximum capacity got higher, as well as the produce speed. level 1 holds 4 dia, level 2 gives 8 and level 3 gives 16. this would give you the opportunity to go full iron early game
In the changelogs I've seen there was a balance update with the gens, haven't checked it out. Can someone tell me how this change balanced it (or what it did)

Reactions: Magikey

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
1643358167726.png

I definitely understand why there are some people who found the genrators too fast. Yesterday an adjustment was made to the spawn capacity and the price of some tools that you can buy with emeralds. We hope that this adjustment will make the prices more balanced again. I've listed the change (new price and capacity) below.
A Sharpness Sword costs 24 emeralds
A Fast Pickaxe costs 18 emeralds.
The maximum capacity of a:
- level 1 diamond generator is 3 diamonds
- level 2 diamond generator is 7 diamonds
- level 3 diamond generator is 12 diamonds

Magikey

Aug 30, 2021
Before the update, I very rarely played egg wars, tell me what is the difference between the generators systems?
A user described the situation very well. I suggest you to check his answer under my post

View attachment 206729
I definitely understand why there are some people who found the genrators too fast. Yesterday an adjustment was made to the spawn capacity and the price of some tools that you can buy with emeralds. We hope that this adjustment will make the prices more balanced again. I've listed the change (new price and capacity) below.
A Sharpness Sword costs 24 emeralds
A Fast Pickaxe costs 18 emeralds.
The maximum capacity of a:
- level 1 diamond generator is 3 diamonds
- level 2 diamond generator is 7 diamonds
- level 3 diamond generator is 12 diamonds
Thank you for the clear info!

• Love
Reactions: Blom
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom