Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

should there be a eggwars competition

• Total voters

_Msho1

Apr 20, 2017
I know this is an honest far cry but I have played on cubecraft for YEARS and I have always loved eggwars the most however i always wished there was perhaps a large scale competition for like groups of 5 on the larger maps I know it sounds slightly difficult to put together but I believe if there were some rules put in place and a timetable etc I think it could work, I don't know though what do you guys think on it?

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
I think I created a thread about this a few years ago, or maybe just had discussions with some members of the pvp community and a staff member or two, and I think the outcome of those discussions was, if an event were to happen, it would have to be completely player run. There have been some clan battels that were set up by players of those clans, but as far as I know most of them have been just one team vs another, and not 8 teams of 5 all playing at once. If you know people in the pvp community nowadays, you can ask around since there are competitions going on, just not on cube.

Hope this helps :)

Reactions: Onik
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom