Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

☩Mgoz☩

Nov 15, 2015
Reactions: DragonSan

☩Mgoz☩

Nov 15, 2015
Ok I see. This would be really cool but unlikely due to the thousands of people who play here and every sing last one would half to be accounted for.
It could just be a monthly thing, and complete luck for you to be selected. Obviously not too many prizes should be given out, as that would make winning less of an achievement. Maybe it could be first come first serve for the first 100 people?

Reactions: TheLucian

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Hey, I think that there should be a christmas eggwars tournament, similar to that of :https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/november-eggwars-solo-tournament.176621/page-2#post-718410
The rules should be relatively the same, however there should be a prize for the winner, e.g a rank upgrade or simply a rank (for those who are stone) Or more simply exp.

It would be fairly difficult to organise, but I think it would be fun for everybody :)

I like this idea, but I think the prize would have to exclude ranks. It wouldn't really be fair to give away ranks when others had to pay for it (even if it is only an Iron rank which they had to fight for). I think if the prize was something like 2500 points and enough experience to level up twice, that'd be a great incentive :D

☩Mgoz☩

Nov 15, 2015
I like this idea, but I think the prize would have to exclude ranks. It wouldn't really be fair to give away ranks when others had to pay for it (even if it is only an Iron rank which they had to fight for). I think if the prize was something like 2500 points and enough experience to level up twice, that'd be a great incentive :D
sounds good, but if there is such a slim chance of getting into the comp, then there should be a fairly large prize.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Unfortunately i doubt community members are going to donate prizes e.g rank upgrades. The only people that are in the position of giving prizes e.g rank upgrades is the server, and unfortunately i doubt that the server will run any kind of official tournament. If you had known how many drop outs , and the amount of hassle I've had from my tournament, you would realise why the server would not be able to run an official one. I'm not saying it's not been fun (it's been amazing) , but they require a lot of effort, commitment and organisation.

I think it's a great suggestion, but i don't think that it would actually happen :-(

Reactions: TheLucian
D

Deleted member 169486

A tornement for Eggwars would be nice. I was thinking of hosting something like this in the new year. A rank would be a bad reward as people have payed for it and would feel ripped off if they IT was given out.

D

Deleted member 169486

Totally didn't double post here... *silent cries*

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
so you are creating the tournament? if so, YES. but if you are talking about Cubecraft make a tournament, no because there is no possibility that all the Cubecraft player can attend the tournament.

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
Hey, I think that there should be a christmas eggwars tournament, similar to that of :https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/november-eggwars-solo-tournament.176621/page-2#post-718410
The rules should be relatively the same, however there should be a prize for the winner, e.g a rank upgrade or simply a rank (for those who are stone) Or more simply exp.

It would be fairly difficult to organise, but I think it would be fun for everybody :)
Yes, man! This server is going to get all POPULAR!!
=]

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016
I think it's a good idea, sounds fun, could be a Christmas event that begins on Christmas Eve or something like that (Or maybe before since most people can't play during Christmas and people don't all have the same time zones), I would love if the prize was a rank up but it would most likely just be Xp. For the matches, you could maybe start the tournament then have a set date that if you have enough kills to enter the actual tournament, you can then it would be like the top 50 players, then the 5 winners from that then finally one champion, with prizes for top 5 and such. (That was just an example of what might happen, or rather, what I hope will happen) Anyways, I like this idea, hope it gets added.

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016
By kills I meant wins, and the score wouldn't be from all time, it would start say a week or so before the actual tournament so everybody gets a chance to participate.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

this isn't a cubecraft suggestion
really

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016
this isn't a cubecraft suggestion
really
What do you mean? It's a tournament for a game within cubecraft, unless there is something I am not getting, it is a direct cubecraft suggestion.

Love the idea but I have no way of seeing the execution
True, this would be fairly difficult to make, but just imagine how fun it'd be if they did. That's what the Suggestion forums is for, after all. Also I put a post about how it could go down, it doesn't seem that complicated to me.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
What do you mean? It's a tournament for a game within cubecraft, unless there is something I am not getting, it is a direct cubecraft suggestion.

True, this would be fairly difficult to make, but just imagine how fun it'd be if they did. That's what the Suggestion forums is for, after all. Also I put a post about how it could go down, it doesn't seem that complicated to me.
Just saying, CCGN has rejected all of these suggestions. It would be unfair, and it would be too hard for players to have a competition. A lot of players will feel disappointed to come on to see that they missed such an event. -1

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016
Just saying, CCGN has rejected all of these suggestions. It would be unfair, and it would be too hard for players to have a competition. A lot of players will feel disappointed to come on to see that they missed such an event. -1
Oh, I see. Sorry I did not know about the CCGN, I am still fairly new to these forums (I don't know what CCGN means), I don't really see how it would be unfair since it would take skill to get the amount of wins, those with the most skill will simply face each other in the finals, those who aren't good enough can just play to attempt making it to the top 50's (I doubt I would get in the top 200 lol), and also every player would have the same amount of time to be qualified and they would have enough time with 1+ week(s) to log into cubecraft at least once to see the new event, if they don't play cubecraft that often then it is their fault. Overall I know this would be difficult to start, but if it does, just think about how much fun players will have trying to get qualified (There will probably be chaos too with beggers and stuff lol)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom