Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Potions is EW?

• Yes, cool idea!

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Hmm, I don't think it makes the game better.

Votes: 24 82.8%

• Total voters

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
Part of speed EggWars is to make the game faster. Having speed potions would (most likely) make the game faster. This would make Speed Eggwars less popular. I still see why there is confusion. I will remove that reason if it causes to much commotion.

A

A pigeon

Part of speed EggWars is to make the game faster. Having speed potions would (most likely) make the game faster. This would make Speed Eggwars less popular. I still see why there is confusion. I will remove that reason if it causes to much commotion.
It would not make the game faster it would make the player faster

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hey CubeCrafters!
Gaaabb here with a new suggestion!
Eggwars is already a cool minigame, but would it be cooler if they add potions? (like: Swiftness, poison etc.)
Let your opinion know down below!
Stay happy! :)
-Gaaabb
This is not even a new suggestion, its already suggested before.
I'm like a Meh....
I can start to imagine people strafing me with speed on.

1v1MeLoser

Jul 8, 2017
Australia
In my opinion I don't think potions should be added to EggWars. Like people have already stated, there are kits and I think the pvp would be better off without potions and it would be a fairer game.

Jun 19, 2017
It would not make the game faster it would make the player faster
It would technically make the games faster, as the player will be able to get from island to island much quicker.
The main idea of speed egg wars is that the islands are closer to each other, so it is easier to rush.

A

A pigeon

Weren't you the 1 who suggested eggwars speed mode twice?

ha ha ha Chilly wasn't the only unspecific 1 here

And blockwars

I think the buffer and de buffer kits are enough
Boi i was specific . I quoted the portion of her post.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I would not think this would be a good thing to add. Why? Here are my reasons.
  • Having speed in normal eggswars would make Speed EggWars less special.
  • There are already kits that do give you potions/potion effects
  • Some special maps can give you a potion for emeralds (like Team EggWars map Mushroom with the fire potion)
  • EggWars has its own PVP system that most people don't want to go change. Potions would affect that system making fights unfair.
  • Sentinel could have more problems with banning actual hackers rather than glitchers.
  • I do see why you suggested this though. I do see the pros and cons, but in my opinion, potions have more cons.
Thankyou for your opinion i aprreciate it!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Thanks for your opinion
It was just an idea but thanks for your opinion, :)
15 - No pointless threads or posts.
As the quote says, post farming is against the rules.
Instead of making three seperate comments, you could've at least edited the last two together as it may serve as a bump to the thread.
Also, instead of making single posts quoting people and saying "Thanks for your opinion", just quote all of them in one comment & say it. Even better: you can just give their comment a like.

Talia5567

Aug 21, 2016
Somewhere on earth
In my opinion, I'm not trying to be rude but, I think Egg-wars is amazing just the way it is if you add potions the game will last longer,And like I read at the beginning are kits and sometimes emerald generators to get potions,good idea but, I don't think it will fit good in eggwars.
Hope my opinion was good!
~talia5567

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
As the quote says, post farming is against the rules.
Instead of making three seperate comments, you could've at least edited the last two together as it may serve as a bump to the thread.
Also, instead of making single posts quoting people and saying "Thanks for your opinion", just quote all of them in one comment & say it. Even better: you can just give their comment a like.
I'm learning and i appreciate that you help me, sorry ^~^

Reactions: Gainfullterror

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Honestly, I don't really like this idea. If you want potions, go for the debuff kit - there's a reason why that is a thing. ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
ur pfp old ign :D
endertom100 wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthdayyy!!!!! ^-^
endertom100 wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome!!! we hope you enjoy it while your here!!!! ^-^
Reesle wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! You’re cool for joining 😎
Reesle wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom