Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nxrn

Novice Member
Jul 9, 2020
www.youtube.com
1. In Eggwars it shows the teams alive by color, it is very difficult to figure out which team you are on. I wanted to suggest that it could be more bolded or but an outline around it. The only way to check your team is by your egg, armor, or your blocks.

2. I'd also like to suggest that when you break a block, you should be able to collect it. It's not a big suggestion but it is something that would make the game a lot better because sometimes you need blocks, but when you break blocks it just disappears without being able to collect it

Reactions: Pineapple

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
1.Team colour: I agree on java, the team that you are on is in bold letters. So its easier to recognize what team you're on. (you can always look at your island colour to that's how I figure it out.)

2.collecting blocks: I like the idea but it shouldn't be a 100% drop rate. On java, there are abilities that you can upgrade so you have a chance that the block you break drops. I don't like the idea of getting every block you mine.

Nxrn

Novice Member
Jul 9, 2020
www.youtube.com
Hi there
1.Team colour: I agree on java, the team that you are on is in bold letters. So its easier to recognize what team you're on. (you can always look at your island colour to that's how I figure it out.)

2.collecting blocks: I like the idea but it shouldn't be a 100% drop rate. On java, there are abilities that you can upgrade so you have a chance that the block you break drops. I don't like the idea of getting every block you mine.
I love the ideas for the abilities that give a higher chance

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
ToonBer wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
hello there 🍰
Top Bottom