Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
Then again, theres better things to get apart from just the hopper. And it'll take 10~ minutes to get it, which is risky to be afk of the diamonds.
 

SpyYoshiRv

Well-Known Member
Jul 20, 2015
229
96
118
27
Then again, theres better things to get apart from just the hopper. And it'll take 10~ minutes to get it, which is risky to be afk of the diamonds.

You're being kind of bias towards your suggestion. the hopper will break gameplay, and cause people to AFK, and make even more god apples, AND encourage camping on bases. people can get stacks on stacks of diamonds, specially on TeaParty, because of how many generators are there. this will break the purpose of EggWars.

-10.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Younisco
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom