Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jackbelfast

Feb 13, 2017
So I was playing the new speed mode which is amazing btw u guys done a amazing job on it! But every time i eat a golden apple. I get kicked for anti kb.. I also get reported for hacking Because iv been pvping for over a year. which has something to do with it.. im always recording so i can prove i dont. if you guys can get this fixed. It will be nice and playable. thanks

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
I am pretty sure the staff know about this bug in the anti cheat and I think it is being fixed.
Does it also happen when you are just on your island eating whilst not PVPing or does it only happen when you are eating whilst PVPing.
If possible could you provide a video showing exactly what happens?

A

Aventador

They have been 'working' on it since August. Maybe in 2020 it will be there.

_Razz

Dec 28, 2016
USA
I have been kicked by being hit with an arrow while running and jumping into said arrow a few different times. The other way seems when I'm PvPn and am either on some stairs or get pushed back against a wall while the other player is spam clicking on me. It does not happen all the time, perhaps 8 - 10 times over the past few months of playing. There may be some lag involved too which attributes to the kick.

It is irritating, but does not happen all the time, so hopefully they can eliminate those false kicks, or at least reduce them in the future.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
So I was playing the new speed mode which is amazing btw u guys done a amazing job on it! But every time i eat a golden apple. I get kicked for anti kb.. I also get reported for hacking Because iv been pvping for over a year. which has something to do with it.. im always recording so i can prove i dont. if you guys can get this fixed. It will be nice and playable. thanks

I'd say, make a video of it, report it on the forums (to be more specific, report it here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bug-reports-support.35). And otherwise contact a game Developer on the forums about it. If you don't know who they are, you could contact @Mac, you can create a conversation with him by clicking on his name (<---) and click "Create a Conversation" or by clicking this: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Mac.

I hope I helped a bit, because I haven't got that bug since Speed Eggwars came out. If you have any more questions you can always PM me, to create a conversation with me, click this: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=iCheeetah.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
Top Bottom