Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
Okay so before people say "just report this as a bug" I don't do that anymore. out of the 6 bug reports i made, (one similar to this) i always get told, "its just how Minecraft is, nothing we can do." or "its your computer causing this, not Cubecraft, nothing we can do about it." So i stopped reporting the bugs i run into. I really i just wanted to share this with others to see if anyone else has ran into this bug before? this is the second time this has happened to me. Fairly weird.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I recall me and my friends having this bug as well back in the day. Pretty sure it isn't your device causing this.

Cube is running really low on developers, so bug fixes are probably going to take a whole lot longer than they used to.

Reactions: Anthoken

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
Yeah for months now i have been making bug reports, always getting denied no matter what, very frustrating

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
My last bug report i made was this. it was denied and they said it was because of Minecraft themselves and nothing they could do

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
I have not made a report on the first and last video i posted, since the other reports i have made have been denied for dumb reasons. but the one in the middle i did report. and they told me that the bug i was having was minecrafts fault and not cubecrafts and there is nothing they can do about it. i had another glitch where i could not put on armor or click the village but i could still pvp. they told me the same thing, that this issue is a bug in minecraft and they cant do anything about it. why waste my time to make a report if i am going to get a half (butt) respond back and having the issue not fixed, my friend mxzmrr has made a lot more bug reports then me and only 1 report was approved, the rest were all denied because they tell us that they cant fix it because it is our computers or its minecrafts fault.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
This is a report i made that got denied
Your bug report has been denied.
Message from the staff member : Unfortunately, this is an issue within the minecraft client. This bug has no connection with cubecraft, therefore we can not fix this issue. Thank you for taking the time to make this report. ~ Orangeric88

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom