Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
there are 2 islands a middle with gold and diamond all maxed gens and the player's islands both have an iron generator and a broken gold generator and a broken diamond generator in an area below accessible by ladder. The islands are both very far apart to give both players a lot of time to prepare and make things.

-Name: duel
-Gamemode: solo
-Distance between islands and mid is 100 blocks

Last edited:
Reactions: Lightning McQueen
L

Lightning McQueen

No need just put this under insane duels in pvp or something.

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
there are 2 islands a middle with gold and diamond all maxed gens and the player's islands both have an iron generator and a broken gold generator and a broken diamond generator in an area below accessible by ladder. The islands are both very far apart to give both players a lot of time to prepare and make things.

Interesting idea. I like it, except that it wouldn't really be Solo Egg Wars. They would have to make a new gamemode with that type of playing. Come to think of it, a new Egg Wars gamemode is a great idea. So, +1/2 and +1 Idea. Add a poll?

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk

The only problem i've got about this map, is that punch bows will be used a lot on this map i reckon, due to the massive distance between islands.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I can't get a clear vision of this map in my head, but 2 middle islands with all the generators maxed is a bit too much I think. And when I read this:
The islands are both very far apart to give both players a lot of time to prepare and make things.

I immediately think that this will become a camp map since the distance between the middle and the normal islands are 100 blocks and all the islands have a huge distance between each other.

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
The only problem I've got about this map, is that punch bows will be used a lot on this map I reckon, due to the massive distance between islands.
Their won't be much of a chance to punch bow camp if both players are smart enough to rush mid early and if the other player gets a bow there would probably be a rush from the player that has the greater skills and gear.

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
Interesting idea. I like it, except that it wouldn't really be Solo Egg Wars. They would have to make a new gamemode with that type of playing. Come to think of it, a new Egg Wars gamemode is a great idea. So, +1/2 and +1 Idea. Add a poll?
I'm going to use this idea in the revised version of my suggestion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom