Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
As a moderator on the speedrun.com page for Cubecraft and number 11 on eggwars solo leaderboard, the Cubecraft team has screwed us over with the changes to the map "Golf". The shop is harder to access and in a stupid spot, the egg is also in a very awkward spot (Closer to the cobwebs) and the front iron gen on the opposite side of the island to she shop is much harder to access using speedrun strats. The middle is fine as it will stop people from running around every where but everything else needs to be reverted, PLEASE. WR's like the 5 kills WR and Perfect% WR have become incredibly harder to achieve due to the positioning of the generators and shop. PLEASE REVERT

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
they ruined bridges too
I disagree. What they did to bridges is absolutely needed in my opinion. It was way too easy to rush mid and camp diamonds in the first 20 seconds and now an extra area to bridge to will prevent it (Or at least slow it down)

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
I disagree. What they did to bridges is absolutely needed in my opinion. It was way too easy to rush mid and camp diamonds in the first 20 seconds and now an extra area to bridge to will prevent it (Or at least slow it down)
It does kind of prevent mid-rushers running around the ring but it does not change the distance between the starting island and middle a lot, and since aforesaid people have now access to more than a stack of blocks at the start now, it doesn't do much in my opinion, since you can double jump over the gaps with enough blocks and rush center just fine.

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
It does kind of prevent mid-rushers running around the ring but it does not change the distance between the starting island and middle a lot, and since aforesaid people have now access to more than a stack of blocks at the start now, it doesn't do much in my opinion, since you can double jump over the gaps with enough blocks and rush center just fine.
True but nons are too slow in the shop and in bridging

Reactions: UBRE

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
As a moderator on the speedrun.com page for Cubecraft and number 11 on eggwars solo leaderboard, the Cubecraft team has screwed us over with the changes to the map "Golf".

I honestly haven't had an issue with the 'problems' you mentioned. I'd say all the changes to the maps I've seen so far have been good decisions. Because of this update, I'm faster on every map. And yes, that includes Golf.

Isn't at an option to reset the leaderboard for the changed maps if you think the changes are that drastic? You can still keep the old records saved somewhere. Problem solved.

Reactions: Fesa

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
I honestly haven't had an issue with the 'problems' you mentioned. I'd say all the changes to the maps I've seen so far have been good decisions. Because of this update, I'm faster on every map. And yes, that includes Golf.

Isn't at an option to reset the leaderboard for the changed maps if you think the changes are that drastic? You can still keep the old records saved somewhere. Problem solved.
Not problem solved lol It's unenjoyable to play golf now imo and it's slower. You might not be that fast so having more items for you at the start probably helps you move along faster. But any speedrunners know that you don't want an insane amount of items

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🧁
Reesle wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool buff frog! 🐸🎂✨
Reesle wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom