Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Avocado Pie

Apr 17, 2017
I am suggesting this as a way to negate the amount of players who's teammates leave (before their egg is broken of course) I also think that you should be allowed to spectate (but not chat in) games that are already in progress.

Reactions: TheBoom989

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I am suggesting this as a way to negate the amount of players who's teammates leave (before their egg is broken of course) I also think that you should be allowed to spectate (but not chat in) games that are already in progress.
Uhh... I like the idea but players could easily abuse this. Maybe make it to where they can only do /hub? Nothing else? I cant think of every way this could be abused. It sounds like a good idea, but there can be a few flaws.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
I remember this being suggested before. It's a nice suggestion but there is one flaw. People can easily ask a friend to ghost for them. This would be very bad for UHC. But uhc is dead lmao. But that's besides the point. Let's say in egg wars, you're sneaking up to someone egg. A person on the team might have a friend spectating for them (ghosting). That friend can alert the player and the team.

Avoxx

Novice Member
Nov 19, 2016
Maybe they could add that you only can spectate friends in 1st person or 3rd person.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom